Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I was a mod (careful what you wish for). 

I would defo rule with an iron first, and close threads like this.  

Just moved a ton of posts in the CB thread in Rams Talk. No need to lock the thread until it's beyond doubt that Keogh isn't going anywhere, which won't happen until August 31st.

Just moved a ton of posts in the CB thread in Rams Talk. No need to lock the thread until it's beyond doubt that Keogh isn't going anywhere, which won't happen until August 31st September 1st 6pm.

FTFY :whistle:

Just moved a ton of posts in the CB thread in Rams Talk. No need to lock the thread until it's beyond doubt that Keogh isn't going anywhere, which won't happen until 1st September 18.00hr(Premier League) or 1st September 23.00hr(Championship)

Fixed!

• 2 weeks later...

Keogh must surely be on his way now if Shackell signs.

Stripped of captaincy and two new experienced (some will say better) players brought in for your position?

Do you write for the Sun? 

Why would you want to sell last year's best defender? 

Stripped of captaincy and two new experienced (some will say better) players brought in for your position?

Nah... Bring some dude in from a bottom half team on a free and expect to lose your place? Don't think so...

No-one would, or at least should, put Pearce or Baird in front of Keogh when Keogh is sharp and fit. 

H'e talking about Shackell and Pearce, not Baird and he's right. I'd start Shackell and Pearce with Keogh and Buxton as back-up.

I still mentioned Pearce. Unless something's wrong with Keogh Pearce should not be getting in ahead of him and I don't really understand where the notion that a player we signed on a free from a lower-half side would move ahead of a CB who was in the Championship team of the year came from.

He might well be ahead of Keogh come the start of the season, but if he is I'll maintain it's because something's wrong with Keogh. Either mentally or physically.

Archived