Do us Fans really know what happens at DCFC

Curtains

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'd like them to stay but I'm so whipped by my superiors (those who got to meet Mel Morris) that I have learned to wait for the news from the club with the attitude of obedience and dissapointment.

Great post Cisse. 

Did but I'm on my phone so no worky 

shameo Daveo. It'll bring meaning to your life!

Doesn't work on my lap top. :(

Should work on a laptop. You have to click step 1 or step 2 , or whatever.

My word, I cannot thank you enough for bringing this to my attention.

It's my pleasure.

Are you ITK now then because us Fans want to know lol

why does he have to be ITK to know this. We will be told one way or another at some point. 

If you were negotiating a new contract would you expect all the minutes of those meetings to be published for the public to see? Respect Steele and Simmos privacy and ability to sort their own lives out. If they stay, they stay, and that's great  if they go, it'll be because Clement has someone better lined up.

And when you ask a question, the correct punctuation is a question mark, not an exclamation mark. 

And the idea of MM I viting the forum as part of some great conspiracy is ridiculous. Maybe he should be more like the Oystons. At least their open and honest about being complete c**nts. Maybe he should shut up shop and not invite anyone in, if this is the attitude he gets. Or perhaps he should only ever invite us in to scrutinise only the bad stuff. 'Ignore that class 1 training facility and hydrotherapy centre, that's not interesting at all, you don't need to see that. Look, here's our un-pat-tested kettle, and that's where Thorne slipped when we forgot to put a wet floor sign up after the caretaker mopped the floor.'

why does he have to be ITK to know this. We will be told one way or another at some point. 

If you were negotiating a new contract would you expect all the minutes of those meetings to be published for the public to see? Respect Steele and Simmos privacy and ability to sort their own lives out. If they stay, they stay, and that's great  if they go, it'll be because Clement has someone better lined up.

And when you ask a question, the correct punctuation is a question mark, not an exclamation mark. 

And the idea of MM I viting the forum as part of some great conspiracy is ridiculous. Maybe he should be more like the Oystons. At least their open and honest about being complete c**nts. Maybe he should shut up shop and not invite anyone in, if this is the attitude he gets. Or perhaps he should only ever invite us in to scrutinise only the bad stuff. 'Ignore that class 1 training facility and hydrotherapy centre, that's not interesting at all, you don't need to see that. Look, here's our un-pat-tested kettle, and that's where Thorne slipped when we forgot to put a wet floor sign up after the caretaker mopped the floor.'

I think you do have a Tiger in your tank. 

Remind me what the thread title says please. 

IMO it didn't take long for the McClaren situation to be sorted out so let's have the Simpson Steele sorted out ! 

??????????!,,,,,,!,,,,,,

Archived