Do us Fans really know what happens at DCFC

Curtains

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we do but that's always been the case and with any club (and business, for that matter). Just that nowadays there are so many more media outlets for rumour, leaks, speculation and conspiracies that people think that there is stuff that we should be told but aren't.

Of course we do but that's always been the case and with any club (and business, for that matter). Just that nowadays there are so many more media outlets for rumour, leaks, speculation and conspiracies that people think that there is stuff that we should be told but aren't.

Think Mel pulled a master stroke though inviting the forum elite to the training ground for a meeting to turn them around . 

Whats ridiculous !

That he's had some kind of evil masterplan to brainwash the masses by getting targeted forum members in. What do you think he did? Water torture? Played high-pitched subliminal messages through tannoys at the training ground?

Think Mel pulled a master stroke though inviting the forum elite to the training ground for a meeting to turn them around . 

I think that you have got the brandy and the Worcester sauce mixed up in your cupboard again Curtains.  Forum Elite :lol:

Of course we don't really know.

I don't think anyone outside the boardrooom of any large organisation really ever knows the whole picture.

DCFC have upped there media and fan interaction stuff over the last couple of years as well. So yes we're getting propaganda from the official sources,

That doesn't of itself mean anything untoward is going on.

Take the Simpson and Steele situation .

Whats going off why don't we know. 

Because it's holiday season and negotiations may be under way?. Why do you need to know?. Don't you trust MM to make the right decision for the club, seeing as he's risking a lot of his own cash?. Maybe we should just get the three amigos back.

By the way 2+2 = 4

Because it's holiday season and negotiations may be under way?. Why do you need to know?. Don't you trust MM to make the right decision for the club, seeing as he's risking a lot of his own cash?. Maybe we should just get the three amigos back.

By the way 2+2 = 4

I've always said I like MM and I do and I respect him but Clement needs to be able to be his own man and I'm sure that's the case. 

The Simpson and Steele thing needs to be resolved sooner rather than later IMO. 

Perhaps they have been offered a deal they are considering. Perhaps they are building a new coaching team and will have one of their press conferences soon. There are a lot of options.

I still think we should be told if Simpson and Steele are staying at the club or not. 

Archived