Scott Carson

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I'm smack bang behind him, but you can't tell me that's a coherent interview? And that tooth..!

Probably not got an IQ as high as Eddie but who has. 

Loads of people mess up interviews he's a footballer not a politician. 

Mind you politicians aren't always up to it either so maybe not a good analogy 

​A joint interview with Carson and our current Captain would be interesting (incoherent!!)

Our current captain was on TFI Friday tonight also, well he was if you'd been drinking whatever Carson drinks, obviously!

Yeah another 6ft Piña Colada and Ricky Wilson is our current captain, he's got the voice and everything, obviously!

​I'm smack bang behind him, but you can't tell me that's a coherent interview? And that tooth..!

​If i wanted somebody to produce an eloquent speech, I would more than likely have a go myself - and my teeth are pretty rank (too many sweets as a kid). Luckily, neither is a prerequisite for keeping the ball out of the onion bag.

Come on, I bet your all experts when a microphone's thrust in your gob.

i did say microphone btw!

​I am, although to quote an old mate's missus the first time she heard me on the tv….

"Your mate Eddie - he don't half talk posh"

Its must be a sign of changing times.

The fact that people feel entitled to make personal attacks on a new signing for the way he looks / speaks. 

Welcome to Derby Scott.

I'm underwhelmed by the signing.

The reason being I like Grant, I think he's a top GK and even though he had a bad 2nd half to the season I would have liked him to have been our number 1.

I just hope we ain't turning into the next QPR buying everyone with big name under the sun.

Archived