The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Well if 1 person puts out 500 in 4 hours, that means they would put out 125 in 1 hour. If 10 people were putting them out, they would do 1250 per hour. 5000 divided by 1250 is 4, so I think the answer is 4 hours.

Did I pass?

spot on. Though my way of working is 1 person in 4 hours = 500. 10 x 500 = 5000

loads of ways to work it out. Top marks

Top stuff.

Black flags in SS didnt show up at all from where I am in West lower towards north end.

Plenty of idiots trying to take the flags home, stopped a few and the wife had an argument with one bloke in his late 30's/early 40's who should know better and want more from life than a plastic flag.

Well done chaps (and chapesses?) great effort today... deserved to get us the three points. I just hope people understand the effort that goes into something like this. It would be much easier to sit on your ar*e and complain that that someone isn't doing x, y, or z. Can you really keep this up week in week out?  

2 minutes ago, robster1 said:

Well done chaps (and chapesses?) great effort today... deserved to get us the three points. I just hope people understand the effort that goes into something like this. It would be much easier to sit on your ar*e and complain that that someone isn't doing x, y, or z. Can you really keep this up week in week out?  

Not at that level! It will be normal plans game by game, with 2 or 3 big ones per season.

Absolutely knackered!

Got home at 630, wet through with a bad knee after slipping over, still had a massive grin on my face from today though, we thought it went really well.

As for people taking them, we don't see it as we're busy collecting in the stadium, but I love that folks on here, twitter and Facebook tell others to leave them. We know some will always get taken, but I think we will see the club getting the message out a bit more now Mel is paying for them.

Please do post photos and vids of today if you have them. And feedback always welcome! 

21 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Absolutely knackered!

Got home at 630, wet through with a bad knee after slipping over, still had a massive grin on my face from today though, we thought it went really well.

As for people taking them, we don't see it as we're busy collecting in the stadium, but I love that folks on here, twitter and Facebook tell others to leave them. We know some will always get taken, but I think we will see the club getting the message out a bit more now Mel is paying for them.

Please do post photos and vids of today if you have them. And feedback always welcome! 

Top job again ! Well done ! Ditto on the photos ! 

I couldn't wait to get home today, I was soaked, freezing cold and shattered. As I was walking out I thought about the guys collecting the flags and how much I'd hate to have to spend another minute out in that weather. 

Well done, you do a brilliant job. 

Archived