The 1884 Group

12 hours ago, rustylee said:

I think that extra payments that you have to opt out of are underhand we shouldn't become like sports direct.

Come on, you got a scarf for free, giving a pound  (or five pence per game) towards improving the atmosphere surely isn't too much to ask. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, robster1 said:

Come on, you got a scarf for free, giving a pound  (or five pence per game) towards improving the atmosphere surely isn't too much to ask. 

If I'm honest I don't understand the obsession with manufacturing an atmosphere I just go to watch the game. If this was an opt in system which 1884 has already stated it would be I don't see a problem with it I just don't like opt out systems.

41 minutes ago, rustylee said:

If I'm honest I don't understand the obsession with manufacturing an atmosphere I just go to watch the game. If this was an opt in system which 1884 has already stated it would be I don't see a problem with it I just don't like opt out systems.

You take a flask don't you?  ;-)

To be fair the atmosphere was diabolical. For once though the people around me was patient no one was moaning just a gasp for air when Keogh did a Keogh.

I think us the crowd expect teams to play with 2 banks of 4 and defend for their life's. I thought we was quite patient clapped the team of 1st half just the odd moan and groan nothing major for once.

Usually we would moan and groan and get on their backs if we haven't scored or haven't passed it forward with every pass.

Lots of discussion on bbc derby sport and derby telegraph facebook pages today about atmosphere and the flags, feel free to get involved!

Hoping to have another 2000 flags for the east stand for the Brighton game, but deadlines are getting tight!!

South stand will definitely be getting a display though and we are going to need LOTS of help on the day to be ready!

5 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Lots of discussion on bbc derby sport and derby telegraph facebook pages today about atmosphere and the flags, feel free to get involved!

Hoping to have another 2000 flags for the east stand for the Brighton game, but deadlines are getting tight!!

South stand will definitely be getting a display though and we are going to need LOTS of help on the day to be ready!

Shall I see if the other flagbearers will come early?

Archived