The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whose up for taking those free scarves every week?!?! home and away?

Seems like a no brainer to me. Everyone's already been told what to do (and what side of the scarf), just need enough people in each block to have the foresight to continue it now.

Black and white chequred flags give more visual impact. Hundreds of these would look amazing. 

Agreed.....but they can also have the appearance of being a little too stage-managed sometimes. A lovingly crafted banner or that special image of a particular player does warm the heart a little more for me! Hats off to those doing their bit, it's a fairly thankless task that I don't envy.

I think the black flags aren't very easy to see from the east stand. 

I love a bit of scarf twirling. I could see myself in tele at the Wolves game really giving it some 

Agreed, we've started painting some of the black ones now.

Black and white are not the easiest colours to work with in a crowd. Damn Watford with their yellow.

Scarves AND flags on Saturday, let's make it happen, make sure those free scarves weren't just a one-off! And if you find a flag on your seat, wave it or give it to someone who will!

So scarves and flags this week, keep bringing all of your DCFC scarves, doesn't matter if they're one of Mel's or not, black and white all over! North Stand, we will have 420 flags with you this week, please help us by returning them at the end of the game.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/bring-your-scarf-to-the-ipro-stadium-for-rotherham-clash-2771431.aspx

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

A lovely banner of Arthur Cox would be good also.

Picture of him shaking hands with the fans is a good one.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Appreciation-Rams-fans-gave-Arthur-greatest/story-11315716-detail/story.html

The photo is great...something with King Arthur and the knights of his round table would be awesome.

So happy with how today went, North Stand was excellent. Only downside, I think we lost a few flags, but will count them on tuesday and see.

They will be in the south stand on Tuesday,  we don't have enough time or volunteers to get them out for evening games.

Think we're seeing the atmosphere step up a level now, and we have some amazing projects coming up.

Can't wait to reveal them!

Archived