Players being sold

Ashz09

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Martin were to go.... You would be lucky to top 5/6 million for him

​I know we shouldn't pull a Raheem and say "well if he's worth X, he's worth X more", but if Brighton can fleece Leicester for £8m for Ulloa and his stupid little soul patch we can get the same, at least for Martin.

I'd be gutted if we sold him for any less, especially as I saw him at Markeaton park on Sunday and he's even dreamier up close and in the flesh... :ph34r:

As for the rest, I'd like us to keep Sir Jake, Hughes, Russell, Thorne and Forsyth providing someone can give him a confidence enema.  But, at the end of the day, we're not a top four club so every player has his price...

​It's the "right scouting" bit that scares me........who's doing it?

​Im in total agreement, it scares me too sam rush said on RD that the board did not trust sm with 10 - 20 million investment now it is being reported that steve evans is in charge of recruitment???

Im a little confused by this, does this mean that our head coach now has no say in signing players?

​I know we should pull a Raheem and say "well if he's worth X, he's worth X more", but if Brighton can fleece Leicester for £8m for Ulloa and his stupid little soul patch we can get the same, at least for Martin.

​The goals Ulloa scored this season, especially towards the end of the campaign in that series of 'must win' games, totally and utterly justified the price that Leicester paid for him.

​Im in total agreement, it scares me too sam rush said on RD that the board did not trust sm with 10 - 20 million investment now it is being reported that steve evans is in charge of recruitment???

Im a little confused by this, does this mean that our head coach now has no say in signing players?

I belive the set up is - Coach identifies a player he wants to replace, Evans provides coach with a number of possible signings, coach chooses which player he wants, Evans works the deal through to completion.

​So whose players are the ones Rush is talking about McClaren's ? , he's gone man , really gone :-)

​The goals Ulloa scored this season, especially towards the end of the campaign in that series of 'must win' games, totally and utterly justified the price that Leicester paid for him.

​Didn't say it wasn't.  My point is I think Martin is on par and therefore worth at least £8m...

​So whose players are the ones Rush is talking about McClaren's ? , he's gone man , really gone :-)

​Playing devils advocate for Evans, who's to say Warnock, Albi, Shotton & Christie were the best options for Schteve to choose from?  He could've just chose poorly...

​I know we shouldn't pull a Raheem and say "well if he's worth X, he's worth X more", but if Brighton can fleece Leicester for £8m for Ulloa and his stupid little soul patch we can get the same, at least for Martin.

I'd be gutted if we sold him for any less, especially as I saw him at Markeaton park on Sunday and he's even dreamier up close and in the flesh... :ph34r:

As for the rest, I'd like us to keep Sir Jake, Hughes, Russell, Thorne and Forsyth providing someone can give him a confidence enema.  But, at the end of the day, we're not a top four club so every player has his price...

​did you not get a selfie with him?

​Playing devils advocate for Evans, who's to say Warnock, Albi, Shotton & Christie were the best options for Schteve to choose from?  He could've just chose poorly...

​and who is to say that they aren't all brilliant but McClaren was so sausage he couldn't get the best out of them?

Those of you suggesting that you would sell:

Warnock, Sammon etc….

Who would buy them?

If nobody would buy them, who would take them on a free given that they would (probably) have to match their wages?

If nobody would take them on a free, then what?

Bricks, a sack and the local canal might work with cats but questions might be asked regarding the sudden disappearance of footballers.

I'd want to keep Russell along with Hughes and Martin.

Grant has got to go.  He is a complete joke, along with most of the current defence.

​You're joking right?

​did you not get a selfie with him?

​Nope, cus I'm not one of those cnuts who thinks its ok to bother someone for a photo despite the fact I've never met them before.  I know if I were in the public eye I'd get sick of those cnuts really quickly.

It was interesting that i didn't see anyone talking to him.  Saying that the whole place was full of mouth breathing women who were too busy Facebooking on their phones to notice their kids falling off slides/climbing frames etc ley alone a championship level footballer in the midst...

Those of you suggesting that you would sell:

Warnock, Sammon etc….

Who would buy them?

If nobody would buy them, who would take them on a free given that they would (probably) have to match their wages?

If nobody would take them on a free, then what?

Bricks, a sack and the local canal might work with cats but questions might be asked regarding the sudden disappearance of footballers.

​How about several breeze blocks and the North Sea then???

Archived