15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Long signed for Burnley (he was at Brentford on loan last season)

Charlton signed Naby Sarr from Sporting Lisbon

Arturo Vidal joins Bayern, £26m the reported fee......same amount Chelsea bid for John Stones

(By the way, I'am well aware they play in different positions, just highlighting the madness in English players value)

Hull Exodus, big time. it will probably stop them going bust. Bruce could be on his way soon maybe.

Hmm

They sold Chester for £8m but still have Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson at CB with Alex Bruce as back up.

They may be selling Brady for a similar amount but they still have Elhamodey and Robertson as full back/wing backs.

Hmm

They sold Chester for £8m but still have Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson at CB with Alex Bruce as back up.

They may be selling Brady for a similar amount but they still have Elhamodey and Robertson as full back/wing backs.

It is not easy to bounce back after relegation as many teams have found. I see Hull as less likely to do so that they were a month ago. The transfer window is open for some time yet and it looks like they are cashing in to me. Any new players have got to settle in as is the case with Derby County but I would place Boro as more likely than Hull to get automatic promotion now. Reading are my dark horses, certainly for the play offs.

It is not easy to bounce back after relegation as many teams have found. I see Hull as less likely to do so that they were a month ago. The transfer window is open for some time yet and it looks like they are cashing in to me. Any new players have got to settle in as is the case with Derby County but I would place Boro as more likely than Hull to get automatic promotion now. Reading are my dark horses, certainly for the play offs.

1 [Scotland] GK Allan McGregor
4 [Northern Ireland] DF Alex Bruce
6 [England] DF Curtis Davies (captain)[104]
7 [Republic of Ireland] MF David Meyler
8 [England] MF Tom Huddlestone
9 [Uruguay] FW Abel Hernández
10 [Scotland] MF Robert Snodgrass
11 [Republic of Ireland] MF Robbie Brady
12 [England] DF Harry Maguire
14 [England] MF Jake Livermore
16 [Switzerland] GK Eldin Jakupović
17 [Senegal] MF Mohamed Diamé

18 [Croatia] FW Nikica Jelavić
21 [England] DF Michael Dawson
24 [Nigeria] FW Sone Aluko
26 [Scotland] DF Andrew Robertson
27 [Egypt] MF Ahmed Elmohamady
28 [Senegal] FW Dame N'Doye
30 [England] DF Conor Townsend
31 [Republic of Ireland] DF Brian Lenihan
32 [Antigua and Barbuda] FW Calaum Jahraldo-Martin
35 [England] GK Rory Watson
— [England] MF Sam Clucas
— [England] DF Ryan Taylor

Presuming Brady goes for £8m too as suggested in the press, that may be the sales they need. You have to remember they released several players so have reduced their wage bill already and LIvermore is suspended so they are saving his wages too. There best side would be as follows

McGregor

Maguire                   Davies              Dawson

ElHamodey                 Diame                 Huddlestone            Robertson

Aloku                                                Snodgrass (when fit)

Jelavic

That is a very strong team for the championship. Right up there with us and Boro if they don't sell many more players.

1 [Scotland] GK Allan McGregor
4 [Northern Ireland] DF Alex Bruce
6 [England] DF Curtis Davies (captain)[104]
7 [Republic of Ireland] MF David Meyler
8 [England] MF Tom Huddlestone
9 [Uruguay] FW Abel Hernández
10 [Scotland] MF Robert Snodgrass
11 [Republic of Ireland] MF Robbie Brady
12 [England] DF Harry Maguire
14 [England] MF Jake Livermore
16 [Switzerland] GK Eldin Jakupović
17 [Senegal] MF Mohamed Diamé

18 [Croatia] FW Nikica Jelavić
21 [England] DF Michael Dawson
24 [Nigeria] FW Sone Aluko
26 [Scotland] DF Andrew Robertson
27 [Egypt] MF Ahmed Elmohamady
28 [Senegal] FW Dame N'Doye
30 [England] DF Conor Townsend
31 [Republic of Ireland] DF Brian Lenihan
32 [Antigua and Barbuda] FW Calaum Jahraldo-Martin
35 [England] GK Rory Watson
— [England] MF Sam Clucas
— [England] DF Ryan Taylor

Presuming Brady goes for £8m too as suggested in the press, that may be the sales they need. You have to remember they released several players so have reduced their wage bill already and LIvermore is suspended so they are saving his wages too. There best side would be as follows

McGregor

Maguire                   Davies              Dawson

ElHamodey                 Diame                 Huddlestone            Robertson

Aloku                                                Snodgrass (when fit)

Jelavic

That is a very strong team for the championship. Right up there with us and Boro if they don't sell many more players.

That's a really strong team. They'd still be up there for sure.

Championship side MK Dons have signed Southampton forward Sam Gallagher on a season-long loan deal.

I think that's a good signing for them, talented young player.

I've heard loads of good things about him, but whenever I've seen him I've not be impressed.

Saying that, Karl Robinson is some sort of striker scouting genius. 

Archived