Daily Mail - McClarens holding out for Compo

Orphanram

Morning folks, first time poster on here but read daily, I was told 2weeks ago Mac turned down £1m to manage Newcastle for there last 3 games won't say anymore or how I came to be told this

We have a special ITK section, take a right down Dubious Alley (we're a suspicious bunch)

Welcome BTW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Compo is only appropriate if mcClaren doesn't walk into another job... May not be appropriate anyway depending on reasons for sacking. 

Morning folks, first time poster on here but read daily, I was told 2weeks ago Mac turned down £1m to manage Newcastle for there last 3 games won't say anymore or how I came to be told this

If you read daily then you must know you can't post ITK stuff without sources?.

Be ready for grief!

Is he ******. 

If he has been double dealing with newcastle - which seems likely given the reports that they wanted him for the last 3 games - then he isn't entitled to a penny. Quite the contrary. 

​Where's that "big IF" when you need it?

​Where's that "big IF" when you need it?

I suppose it depends on why Derby want him out.

if they want him out because we failed to make the play offs then he is entitled to compensation.

if they want him out because the new chairman wants a change then he is entitled to compensation.

if they want him out because they suspect that he has had improper contact with newcastle then they will just want him to be honest about it, but he would be at risk of legal action if he admitted anything.

if they have proof that he had improper contact with newcastle then he would be sacked 

if they sacked him without proof then they would be at risk of unfair dismissal.

i suppose they tried to broker a deal but schteve wasn't having it.

fat mick might yet stump up an offer to resolve it.

what a sad end to an almost brilliant career. 

If the ref hadn't given that penalty at millwall, if grant had caught that free kick at rotherham, if, if , if , if  then we'd be in play offs.

lot of ifs.

​If the word on the street made-up bullshit is true, McClaren annoyed Ashley by refusing to buy himself out of his contract to take over at Newcastle for the last 3 games of the season. Interesting to see how this plays out.

​That's how that normally works.

Until we are officially told, and all parties agree on what is being said, it is nothing but stories, supposition and various levels of embellishment.

McClaren wants Jamie Ward out

Rush and Morris don't

McClaren is being pushed out

Ward to Forest is stalling

​THIS person knows how to troll.

10/10

talksport just before  10  -    supposedly seen in Majorca where guess who has a holiday home.

Independent apparently saying Ashley is coming in with a new offer?

The delay is obviously about who pays who what  ??

On top of the £2m compensation that it would have cost Ashley...no chance.

Current odds:

McClaren to stay: 3/1

Clement to take over: 2/1

McClaren and Clement to be grafted together; manage Derby County acting as a single legal entity: Evens

​Not often Gestaltism gets a run on a footy message board.

Current odds:

McClaren to stay: 3/1

Clement to take over: 2/1

McClaren and Clement to be grafted together; manage Derby County acting as a single legal entity: Evens

In a human centipede kind of way? No number one but two number 2's? 

Who'll get dumped on first?

Archived