Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

Theo Walcott..

Jesus Nevas :ph34r:

Pedro :wub:

The more you bat these names into the equation the more likely the big signing wont seem as big :lol:

I don't think it will happen tbh, already broken the record for Ince, who could be bigger than that??? cant see many players that would be classed as big, im enjoying the signings so far tbh, Weimann, Ince and Bent to me are big signings.

But may I just say if Zlatan is linked I will implode indefinitely :wub:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe reading into this too much but this 'big' player strikes me as a winger. MM has said he wants a player with 'wowness' and last night he said he wanted a player with pace (both big attributes of a winger). If that's the case then possibly someone like hoillett, Jarvis or maybe even januzaj at man utd? 

Hoilett is rumoured to be 50k/week so pretty much rules him out. Wasn't he signed by 'Arry? Could be true if so.

Anyone entertained the idea that this big signing could be Jordan Ibe?

No chance. He will get a lot of game time at liverpool especially with sterling leaving. Liverpool also have the europa league so I can see him playing in those matches.

106d6d68ed936e4933dd248b5f818487.png

Hopefully we aren't one of them :unsure:

Boro and Hull maybe? Or Boro and Cardiff?

That picture don't work? What is it?

Leon Best released from Blackburn, sign him up! Class player who is already loved by the fans, would add that fire-power our front line is currently lacking 

Don't even get me started on how poor Leon Best is...

Really good player. Would be my first choice to replace Martin, if he leaves.

However, there's absolutely no chance I'd play anything over £2m for him. He's 32!

Is he though, or has he just had a decent season?

He reminds me of a better Matt Smith, just uses his large frame and throws his weight about. Not much footballing ability there really.

Bent's a better poacher and Martin's a better footballer, we've got the best deal there!

Is he though, or has he just had a decent season?

He reminds me of a better Matt Smith, just uses his large frame and throws his weight about. Not much footballing ability there really.

Bent's a better poacher and Martin's a better footballer, we've got the best deal there!

Oh, definitely. I'd still be disappointed if Martin were to leave but I'd prefer Murphy to other replacements that have been suggested.

I think he's always been a decent player but he thrived last year in a team that were doing really well. Not to mention, Ipswich aren't exactly known for their free-flowing attacking football. I believe we'd see that kind of production from him much more frequently in a team like ourselves.

But all of this is irrelevant because there's no chance of Martin leaving :p

Ravel Morrison?

Supposedly working hard in Italy to prove he can be the "professional" footballer. Not for me though, had enough chances at other clubs and thrown it back in their faces, always appeared to have an ugly character, I would find it really hard to support him. Fair play if he gets a move to QPR or somewhere this summer, and good luck. I hope it makes a good go of it. My opinion, nopever want him at Derby

Replacement for Martin for me would be Glenn Murray... Can't see him getting too much game time at Palace so there's a possibility of him wanting game time. He is a proven goalscorer throughout. But Martin Isn't going anywhere (Unless someone pays our valuation for him), he's more valuable to us than he is elsewhere - he's pivotal, that was proven last year.

Archived