Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ea8fe610a8ac497f9dc7c3415a93beb9.png

I imagine this signals the end of Begovic at Stoke, but I wonder who'll be number 1 next season? Butland or Haugaard? Can't imagine Butland being too happy if someone just one year older is brought in and goes straight ahead of him into the first team

ea8fe610a8ac497f9dc7c3415a93beb9.png

I imagine this signals the end of Begovic at Stoke, but I wonder who'll be number 1 next season? Butland or Haugaard? Can't imagine Butland being too happy if someone just one year older is brought in and goes straight ahead of him into the first team

​I would guess it would mean Begovic gone, Butland number 1 and this game as number 2. Would be a serious kick in the teeth for Butland if this guy was number one or even put in number 2 ahead of him and Begovic stayed.

Who knows, Butland could be on his way here and they've just signed this guy as a replacement!

Hughes has put Butland in for the last couple of games to see how he coped and not surprisingly he seems to have done well. There's been a suggestion that Begovic is more than a bit miffed so given that they can get a fat fee for him I can see Begovic going and Butland becoming their No.1

​De Gea would be stupid if he went to Madrid, awful fans who boo when there team loses one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7Mx6PPnfg&ab_channel=MurselQulami even Casillas their club captain is angry with all that booing and hissing. 

​I still think he will leave. Man Utd fans aren't exactly saints themselves e.g. chanting about hillsboroughh and a plane saying Moyes out.

​De Gea would be stupid if he went to Madrid, awful fans who boo when there team loses one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7Mx6PPnfg&ab_channel=MurselQulami even Casillas their club captain is angry with all that booing and hissing. 

​Funny thing about the Madrid fans booing him is that the goal they conceded wasn't his fault as he could no nothing to prevent it from going in.

Dunne/Clint Hill? Don't bite my head off just a suggestion. Both out of contract 

But both will be like slow ???? 

Archived