Forum Downtime - #BlameKeogh

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally told him not to touch a thing in the admin panel! 

I'm absolutely fuming, can only apologise for his behaviour

​Appears in Team of the Year... Get's too big for his boots and prats around with our forum!

Someone remind him 50% off all Derby fans think he's cack... Because I'm sure not enough people have been vocal about that yet...

I have taken the login away from him, nothing like this will happen again. I have emailed McClaren and asked to consider placing him on the transfer list, I was just getting over Wembley and now this. 

By the way, profile pics are still broke and looking at repairing them now, not Keogh but support. Some "may" have been lost so if want you could just reupload one now

I have taken the login away from him, nothing like this will happen again. I have emailed McClaren and asked to consider placing him on the transfer list, I was just getting over Wembley and now this. 

By the way, profile pics are still broke and looking at repairing them now, not Keogh but support. Some "may" have been lost so if want you could just reupload one now

​It's given me chance to choose a new pic...

Maybe it'll give Smacca a chance to choose a new CB too...

Well, he's done me a favour! I thought it was only my iPad that wouldn't play, so I worked out how to get internet on my phone that I'd never bothered with before! It still wouldn't play but at least I have learnt a new skill!

Well, he's done me a favour! I thought it was only my iPad that wouldn't play, so I worked out how to get internet on my phone that I'd never bothered with before! It still wouldn't play but at least I have learnt a new skill!

​Don't start making Keogh feel like better with positive stories, next we'll hear people were forced to leave the house or communicate with the missus next. He's a very very naughty boy.

Just actually tried yours a minute ago as I'm manually reuploading ones I recognise, saying the file is too big...I'd change the settings but I've been banned from the admin panel till they have figured out what caused it, can't change any settings

Yeah it's not the dimensions but the actual size/weight if you like, because it's an animated gif it's much larger than a standard photo. They must have reset something in the backend

Yeah it's not the dimensions but the actual size/weight if you like, because it's an animated gif it's much larger than a standard photo. They must have reset something in the backend

Fishes be swimming Daveo....

Archived