Some QPR fans think they are going to sign Bent

Sexydadbod

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbf i read the thread and it was only a hypotehitcal question being aasked "....if available shoud we try to sign him...."

it got a bit of a raspberry from the majority of rangers fans who seem quite well balanced on the whole.

I liked this one...."derby had chris martin, darren bent, tom ince and will hughes and finished 8th . Tells its own story"

apparently they've tried to get round the fine by having shareholders wipe debts. But its questionable. However they could gave lodged impairment - ie taking the losses of a transfer in one season instead of spreading the cost over the length of the contract. Its what Fulham did when they came down

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11587937/.html

Luckily for QPR the seasons that Austin, Fer and Phillips have had means they will be able to recoup a lot of money in the summer.  Combine this with the fact that the Football League will crumble and reduce the penalties means they will be able to play in the Football League next year.

They still have sausage squad (less Austin, Fer and Phillips) for next season though.

One of the few other championship clubs that could afford Bents wages, if no prem team is interested then there could be a bit of contest.

But how can they afford bents wages? In what way do they get income? Through their massive gates?

Writing off loans is effectively an equity injection, there is absolutely no way that will wash as they were miles above the £8m limit allowed.

QPR fans should be less concerned about ex Prem players they won't be signing and more about next season. If they're fined (which they will be), I wouldn't bet against back to back relegations.

Topic title is a bit misleading really, was a player suggestion thread which we've had a few unrealistic shall we say on here in the past. Sure I saw Charlie Austin on here the other day in the suggestion thread.

Topic title is a bit misleading really, was a player suggestion thread which we've had a few unrealistic shall we say on here in the past. Sure I saw Charlie Austin on here the other day in the suggestion thread.

what about Necid and Castaignos? 

Archived