The football league show new time

Good news for Rams fans, channel 5 will be showing highlights from the football league next season on a saturday night at 9pm.

It means i will still be awake to watch it and also good that the kids from all over the country will see the super Rams. Lets hope we have a good season so that we are on first most weeks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

There's no catch up tv for c5 tho.... Which means I have to record it every night... 

Will see all goals from champ to league 2 goals in 90 minutes. I thought little longer would be good. 

Will see all goals from champ to league 2 goals in 90 minutes. I thought little longer would be good. 

​thats twice as long as it currently is, 45 minutes

take into account about 15-20 minutes ad breaks there's still over an hour of football, still considerably more, should be more coverage and better as it wont be playing second fiddle to lineker

I still think Sky will be able to show the goals what with them being the main sponsor for the football league. 

But I agree, too many times have I battled to stay awake for it. Especially after many beers on an early kick off!

So who are the likely pundits?

What with Leicester City boys Manish Bhasin & Steve Claridge on TFLS.

Late Kick Off Show Manish Bhasin, Robbie Savage, Darren Moore, Michael Johnson, Stan Collymore etc

Knowing our luck at the moment could be Steve Walsh, Robert Earnshaw, Kenny Burns or Darryl Powell or if our lucks in John Barnes! Might have to put this show also on mute!

Seems even more pointless to move it to an earlier slot when people are so used to recording it or watching it on demand.

Very often I've seen the Derby goals on the clubs youtube channel before I've got round to catching up with the midnight football show!

Times have changed - most people will either be in the pub at 9pm on a Saturday or at home with family doing something else. That's not how we consume media anymore, the concept of a TV programme being on at a certain time is going, going, gone

PistoldPete2

​What about Demand 5?

Is that right? TBH I've never had any demand for five since xena princess  warrior. 

PistoldPete2

I think it'll be Matt Smith. 

Wondered what he was up to after Dr who. Isn't he a forest fan?

Archived