The squad - who stays, who goes?

Kernow

If we want to finish in the top 2, of the regular 1st team keep: Grant, Buxton, Forsyth, Hughes, Thorne, Eustace, Bryson, Martin. one or two of those on the strength of what we know they can do, rather than what they have been doing recently.

Maybe: Russell, Hendrick, Albentosa

Let's see more of Rawson and Hanson. Don't know what's happening with the likes of Calero.

The rest can go.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's brutal and will play to he's 50 and never be as good a player as keogh 

one way ticket to Spain please 

​bet you thought Buxton was **** too, and Martin? Bet you didn't want Bent or Ince either!

Bet you thought Sammon was gonna be good though! And you seem to rate Keogh.

Yes, go to Spain mate. Enjoy...

I rate the following 4 very highly and is probably the reason we are not promoted this season 

bucko 

bryso

thorne

martin 

if they 4 had been fit the last few months we would have strolled the league , As for bent and ince they play for bent and ince , not team players and couldn't care less the goals they have scored , there is no doubt since All the big time Charlies signed the spirit on the park does not seem the same and looks to me on today's evidence they couldn't wait for the season to end 

I rate the following 4 very highly and is probably the reason we are not promoted this season 

bucko 

bryso

thorne

martin 

if they 4 had been fit the last few months we would have strolled the league , As for bent and ince they play for bent and ince , not team players and couldn't care less the goals they have scored , there is no doubt since All the big time Charlies signed the spirit on the park does not seem the same and looks to me on today's evidence they couldn't wait for the season to end 

That's what I thought. We need players who want to play for the team. Ince and Bent played for themselves to advertise themselves to other clubs 

bucko 

bryso

thorne

martin 

​some could say Bryson became a big time Charlie with his new contract.

My brain works different to yours. I'd rather 2 selfish players scoring 25-ish goals in half a season of being selfish, than Bryson who contributed NOTHING, either defensively or offensively in a whole season!

Again, my brain works different to yours, because, even though it is a team game, players have their own individual roles. Bent and Ince would have been expected to contribute to scoring goals for Derby... this .. they DID!! There are players at the other end of the pitch who would've been expected to prevent goals being conceded, their contribution was not anywhere near the contributions of Bent and Ince. 

If your engine stops working on your car, do you blame the tyres?

Archived