Todays the day

Sith Happens

Have a good feeling, the boys will get a good win today, performance will be good. No defensive howlers...will go into the play offs with confidence!

Come on you rams!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need everyone to get behind them today. Get confidence up because get in the play offs and all  teams start from the same position.

None of that stupid Colleymore chant today just 100% support for theboys.

Come on Derby County....take us off to Wembley...we'll go wild wild wild!

Need everyone to get behind them today. Get confidence up because get in the play offs and all  teams start from the same position.

None of that stupid Colleymore chant today just 100% support for theboys.

Come on Derby County....take us off to Wembley...we'll go wild wild wild!

​Absolutely, no negative abuse or booing.  We need to lift the boys up not crush them down.  We are the 12th man (and woman) and the lads need us today.

Would have made the effort to meet @RebelScum to watch the game on the Turkish side, if I wasn't flying to Beirut after, so watching it in a pub in Nicosia! Got a good feeling too. COYR

​Well that will be 2 pubs on the sunny island of Cyprus that will be black and white! Enjoy the game BahrainRam... See you at the play-offs.

Possibility that this could be Mac's last game in charge if all the pathetic rumours are true. 

If he waves to the fans at the end, this will be the clue

​what if he sticks up his middle finger at us?

If we somehow don't make the play offs today, I fear the onslaught of over the top comments flooding these boards like the river flooded Isengard after the ents destroyed the dam. 

Therefore in that case I will be executing order 66, which will see me have all the over the top posters destroyed.

PS did you like me lord of the rings / star wars reference cross over. God I just ooze cool :cool: 

Have a good day my friends I am sure we will do it

Archived