Millwall & Wigan

RamFan13

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​The Oystons have excelled themselves. The fans' protest on Saturday (Judgement Day) was going to be focused for a while around the Stan Mortenson statue - laying of scarves etc.

The statue 'disappeared' last night. Could you imagine the furore if we had bad owners (again) and they went off with the Clough and Taylor statue to try to nip a protest in the bud? They would never be safe in the city again.

​That is absolute madness

Good still haven't forgotten the 1994 experience , scary, racist and very ugly. Maybe they have mellowed , on Saturday mostly well behaved but even so glad we defo won't be playing them next season. 

​Mostly well behaved?

Didnt you see the pitch invasion at the end, the constant keeping of the ball by the crowd every time it was our throw in, and even the ball boys not giving it to our players?

Whole place is just full of scum bags. Most grounds it's just a certain area where the idiots sit, at Millwall, it's everywhere. 

I know this is nothing compared to the Millwall of old, but still, compared to almost every other club, they've just got so many f*cking idiots. 

​Mostly well behaved?

Didnt you see the pitch invasion at the end, the constant keeping of the ball by the crowd every time it was our throw in, and even the ball boys not giving it to our players?

Whole place is just full of scum bags. Most grounds it's just a certain area where the idiots sit, at Millwall, it's everywhere. 

I know this is nothing compared to the Millwall of old, but still, compared to almost every other club, they've just got so many f*cking idiots. 

​Bunch of kids who've seen Green Street too many times and decided "Hey, yeah, we're hard aren't we?"

​Mostly well behaved?

Anyone else notice the ballboy in front of our end on Saturday turn around and celebrate there goals in utter joy jumping up and down going crazy?

Shame I like Millwall, proud fans that offer good entertainment. Know a few that have got a lot of time for Derby, some of the most realistic fans going.

Obviously wanted us to smash them to smithereens on Saturday but it wasn't to be.

​I know what you mean PD.

Whenever i've spoke to Millwall fans, not on the day we were playing them obviously, i've found them sound, really down to earth lads who love their football club. I'm not saying they are angels, far from it, they can be complete ********* but imo, no worse than Stoke or Leeds.

I would go as far as to say that Millwall are better than those two, as scarfers/shirters are more likely to be attacked in Stoke or Leeds than Bermondsey.

I can't be happy for that obese ape but I'm glad that Millwall and Wigan are down. These are Evans' comments after the game, what a muppet. 

"A Millwall player said we've not got bottle (He didn't). I've got 12 bottles of pink finest Champagne and we'll be drinking them for about a week," said Evans.

"Look forward to League One, son, and keep your trap shut." (Hypocrite much)

I can't be happy for that obese ape but I'm glad that Millwall and Wigan are down. These are Evans' comments after the game, what a muppet. 

"A Millwall player said we've not got bottle (He didn't). I've got 12 bottles of pink finest Champagne and we'll be drinking them for about a week," said Evans.

"Look forward to League One, son, and keep your trap shut." (Hypocrite much)

​Not to stick up for the sweaty pig face, but te Millwall striker did say that he thougth Rotherham would bottle it.

Good on him for sticking up for himself and his players, there are far too many players/managers who just spout the same "media trained" drivle out week in week out, its efreshing to hear someone actually say what they mean.

​Not to stick up for the sweaty pig face, but te Millwall striker did say that he thougth Rotherham would bottle it.

Good on him for sticking up for himself and his players, there are far too many players/managers who just spout the same "media trained" drivle out week in week out, its efreshing to hear someone actually say what they mean.

​He said "“I don’t think we will get relegated. I think we will pull out of it, I really do."

“(If) Rotherham don’t get a result on Tuesday and it’s all to play for."

“Hopefully Rotherham will bottle it on the last day of the season and we get a win at Wolves.”

​He said "“I don’t think we will get relegated. I think we will pull out of it, I really do."

“(If) Rotherham don’t get a result on Tuesday and it’s all to play for."

“Hopefully Rotherham will bottle it on the last day of the season and we get a win at Wolves.”

So what you are saying is that he did say they would bottle it

So what you are saying is that he did say they would bottle it

​No, he didn't. I don't think we will get relegated. I think we will pull out of it. Hopefully Rotherham will bottle it. 

Do you see the difference?

​No, he didn't. I don't think we will get relegated. I think we will pull out of it. Hopefully Rotherham will bottle it. 

Do you see the difference?

​Does it matter? What matters is that Evans' players think that is what was said.

His job is to motivate his players, not accurately quote the opposition. 

​Does it matter? What matters is that Evans' players think that is what was said.

His job is to motivate his players, not accurately quote the opposition. 

​That would be fine if it was part of his teamtalk, which I'm sure it was as well. But he said it after the match, and to the press. It's just so hypocritical and unnecessary.

There is a huge difference between Leeds and Millwall IMHO.

Leeds players have always played a hard, often robust (polite word for dirty) style of football yet the majority of their fans have been articulate and reasonably well-behaved.

Millwall players just want to play football and are no better or worse behaved than most other teams. The majority of their so-called fans are insensitive to what is going on on the pitch and just want an excuse to er, misbehave somewhat. The kindest way to describe them is as a liability to Millwall FC.

​Bunch of kids who've seen Green Street too many times and decided "Hey, yeah, we're hard aren't we?"

​Aren't we?

AREN'T WE?!!!!!

It's 'Innit', innit?

​That would be fine if it was part of his teamtalk, which I'm sure it was as well. But he said it after the match, and to the press. It's just so hypocritical and unnecessary.

​Not at all....it shows a bit of character...i wish our manager would come out fighting like that.

I guarantee you that if Jose Mourinho or Jurgen Klop had said it you would be creaming your pants about it

​Not at all....it shows a bit of character...I wish our manager would come out fighting like that.

I guarantee you that if Jose Mourinho or Jurgen Klopp had said it you would be creaming your pants about it

​I guess it's not surprising that you like what he said, because you've just done exactly the same thing. Make up someone's opinion for them, and then criticise them for it. 

​Not at all....it shows a bit of character...i wish our manager would come out fighting like that.

I guarantee you that if Jose Mourinho or Jurgen Klop had said it you would be creaming your pants about it

​didn't Evans deliberately misquote Nigel before knocking us out of the cup with Crawley?

Something like Nigel had said "going to *insert decent ground" sure beats standing in a cold dugout listening to Steve Evans", and Evans twisted it as Nigel saying something about them not being worthy or summat! 

​didn't Evans deliberately misquote Nigel before knocking us out of the cup with Crawley?

Something like Nigel had said "going to *insert decent ground" sure beats standing in a cold dugout listening to Steve Evans", and Evans twisted it as Nigel saying something about them not being worthy or summat! 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/nigel-clough-thickskinned-brutally-honest-who-does-he-take-after-2179645.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTHg2rSKDw - Some quality defending by Barker for the first goal as well

Archived