Your defence for Reading?

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRANT

SHOTTON       KEOGH      ALBENTOSA      FORSYTH

That's the one. And tell Cyrus that every time he turns his back on a good pass in favour of another touch the you'll take £1,000 out his wage. 

Tell Forsyth that if just kicking it really hard under no pressure was what we wanted then we could get a fan to do it for free. £100 for every misplaced kick made without am opposition  player with 12 yards.

But seriously, that's our best defence and they aren't going to get through poor form by making cameo appearances here and there. They've got to get out there, ignore **** fans and be brave. Form comes back quicker to arrogant players.  Get arrogant!! 

Not sure about Raul but Whitbread is always injured. Buxton is out and I think it's very close between Shotton and Albentosa. But we'll never get a chance to see the real Raul if he's making cameos too.

Whatever the defence, Mac needs to pick one that he thinks will stand the best chance in the play offs and stick with it until whenever the season ends.

Nobody knows who's playing and where they'll be playing. Keogh RB, Shotton RB, Forsyth CB... 

I know he's trying to protect players and find a solution. But it's not worked and we should have settled at Huddersfield. 

All gizz in our hands and seagull a pensioner outside farm foods. 

Whatever defender she most looks like with a face full of magma, is the defender you put in the back four. Then repeat til we have the defence. 

​At first I wondered if this was a surrealist poem; then I felt sure that it was the result of putting a paragraph into Google Translate and translating it into another language and back again a couple of times.

Finally I realised I need to bone up on my Roger's Profanisaurus.

Grant, Forsyth, Keogh, Albentosa (Buxton if fit) Christie......let's start with the defence that played so well at the start of the season (obviously with Albentosa if Bucko is not fit). Warnock, Shotten are just not good enough :cool:

​More so than Shotton or Forsyth?

​Forsyth is a LB for a start and I'd trust Shotton more than Keogh yeah. Although I will admit for leadership Keogh obviously is obviously head and shoulders above the rest - evidenced by his RoI captaincy and PFA team of the year nomination.

​Forsyth is a LB for a start and I'd trust Shotton more than Keogh yeah. Although I will admit for leadership Keogh obviously is obviously head and shoulders above the rest - evidenced by his RoI captaincy and PFA team of the year nomination.

​PFA ToTY means more than a lot of people are led to believe. It's voted for by the players themselves; if they rank Keogh higher than Bassong, Berra, Stearman etc. then who are we to argue? After all, they're the ones playing against him week in week out.

I have to admit, I never used to rate Keogh. I thought he was mistake prone and sometimes sloppy but despite the poor run of results, I believe he has had a better 2nd half of the season than the first. Regardless of league next year, I would have him in my team.

All gizz in our hands and seagull a pensioner outside farm foods. 

Whatever defender she most looks like with a face full of magma, is the defender you put in the back four. Then repeat til we have the defence. 

​What the actual ****

Paul Simpson stated we are going for a win not a draw because even though we need a point it is not the option.

I would go for an attacking team, so my starting defence would be

GRANT

SHOTTON             K EOGH           ALBENTOSA

HANSON

Yes 3 centre backs Hanson playing holding midfield, the rest of the team would be attacking midfielders with Bent and Martin up front. Have Forsyth on the bench just in case it didn't work out.  GO FOR IT this is the 1st of what could be 4 cup games.

My defence for Reading?

There is no defence for Reading!

Its a horrible commuter town with no history, populated with an  overspill of mardy west Londoners who were driven out by slum clearances of the 1960's. The town "centre" is a Home Bargains fest of Jeremy Kyle wannabes.

Archived