Derby County vs Reading

Carl Sagan

Why would you think for one minute that I'm enjoying this.

Clough never was my poster boy but you rather sadly wabted Derby to lose during his reign (I specifically remember you saying that you wanted us to lose). That is something I would never wish for you half fan.

​I said I wanted us to lose? If it meant another loss was to prompt his sacking and thus taking a massive step forward, then yes I was all for it.

Why are you here? I mean, all of your posts are just sly digs at both fans and manager? There are plenty of other ways to get over the disappointment than simply fising on the net at our most vulnerable time.

Disappointing end, but a season where gaining 77 points and a GD of +30 is still better than anything we produced under previous tenure. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not atall angry by whats happened. I'm already over it. We ****** up... The players will be devastated.. But I have a feeling that next season we will thrive on being the underdogs again. 

What will be will be.

Derby get what they deserve nothing. This is a blessing the team are no where good enough for the Premier League. Goodbye MacClaren, Hughes, Keogh, Albentosa,Christie

​I said I wanted us to lose? If it meant another loss was to prompt his sacking and thus taking a massive step forward, then yes I was all for it.

Why are you here? I mean, all of your posts are just sly digs at both fans and manager? There are plenty of other ways to get over the disappointment than simply fising on the net at our most vulnerable time.

Disappointing end, but a season where gaining 77 points and a GD of +30 is still better than anything we produced under previous tenure. 

I'm glad you can see the positives Bris.

Hopefully we'll have a better season next time around and climb up to 7th.

And yes...you wanted us to lose under Clough and you said it many times. It was round about the time you were posting utter tripe and argued with all and sundry on this forum.

I can only now remember this season as a shambolic abject failure....hopefully we overhaul where required and learn from the fact we have one of the worst defensive set-ups in this league,,,

There is no positive to take out of this - nothing at all

Archived