millwall going down

B4ev6is

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair to them they gave it a bit of a go today i thought and created a not bad atmosphere.

i will always hold something against their fans for rampaging through the streets of Yeovil before an FA cup match in the 1970s (who were non-league at the time) where i was staying with grandparents. they knifed a middle aged shopper to death in the town who was nothing to do with football.

whilst i realise this is along time ago it is indelibly etched on my memory and I have wished them nothing but misfortune since.

My most loathed club. Hope they dissappear from the football league. 

​Correct.

I was once chased along 1/4 mile long bridge as a 16 year old by Millwall fans for nothing.  Singularly one of the most frightening experiences of my life.  Then the fact we had to substitute players in a PO semi final to protect their safety is unbelievable.

Added to this they seem to have a Liverpool fan style complex where they think it is always everyone elses fault.

​Correct.

I was once chased along 1/4 mile long bridge as a 16 year old by Millwall fans for nothing.  Singularly one of the most frightening experiences of my life.  Then the fact we had to substitute players in a PO semi final to protect their safety is unbelievable.

Added to this they seem to have a Liverpool fan style complex where they think it is always everyone elses fault.

"no one likes us, we don't care" was their anthem for the 90's. Born and raised down the road, their fans are always True low life scum. The amount of run ins I have had with then following that semi final. Just last year trouble in a Blackheath pub for being a derby supporter. Safe to say they got kicked out and the night antics resumed blissfully.

I was there in '94, was even on the telly, me n MrRam haha.  Not fightin, just in the stand.  Crazy night.  I remember walking past houses where the women were standing in the doorways of their houses, with the kids givin it large in the garden, and you knew, if you looked at them wrong.....

Time they grew up but from what Ed said on the radio - the young ones are taking up the mantle. Very sad. 

Archived