Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from a company/bank/government yes. From a civi point of view, not.  Still no laws are being broken, unless whoever leaked that information signed confidentiality agreements. Still, not the fault of Chris or Mackworth. 

No of course not. I like the ITK stuff. But if there's anything to this idea that it ends up costing the club more (not sure that could be proven mind) then maybe we should have a bit more control over our curiosity

No of course not. I like the ITK stuff. But if there's anything to this idea that it ends up costing the club more (not sure that could be proven mind) then maybe we should have a bit more control over our curiosity

that's pr bull given to a few sheep.

If he's a main striker perhaps we should be taking a look purely for cover purposes.

My guess is that he will cost around £1m for the loan deal, and that he will have no shortage of offers.

In an ideal world, he would be good as cover because he's decent in the air and has exceptional technical ability. Will Keane would be a more reasonable bet for cover - he would probably be available for a permanent move too. Finding cover for Martin is a tough one. 

that's pr bull given to a few sheep.

Maybe, maybe not.

But they might take it more seriously if the press hadn't created an industry around speculation.

If the club wants to keep their cards close to their chest then that's fair enough but then they need to clamp down in that from the inside. Chris, MackworthRam and SDSR aren't doing anything wrong, not legally anyway.

But if the club want to go public or not go public then there is the issue of basic manners to consider.

My guess is that he will cost around £1m for the loan deal, and that he will have no shortage of offers.

In an ideal world, he would be good as cover because he's decent in the air and has exceptional technical ability. Will Keane would be a more reasonable bet for cover - he would probably be available for a permanent move too. Finding cover for Martin is a tough one. 

Cheers mate - good info. Like the thought about Will Keane - long as his twin wasn't part of the deal!

That EDS Amy (Has a reasonable track record) has just tweeted asking Newcastle fans what they think of Tom Ince :mellow:

Well so far her information on Newcastle this window has been 0% - even tweeted she'd lost faith in her source there. So don't worry, probably just reading SkySports and making conversation.

Why?

Aren't you betraying a confidence?

Not really sure where you sit on this Eddie?  You seem to have the arse when bullshitters and journalists are making it up or speculating, and you have the arse when somebody who apparently has a reliable source provides information.  Why bother coming on the transfer gossip thread if you are only interested in done deals.  I can recommend you try the DCFC Official site if that is what you are looking for.  Now why don't you leave us saddos (with nothing much else going on in our life) to have a bit of fun playing guessing games.

She has a reasonable track record of reporting everything that everyone already knows...

Calling that Clyne would sign for Liverpool was hardly rocket science, and as of yet I can't see Konoplyanka signing for Spurs

That EDS Amy (Has a reasonable track record) has just tweeted asking Newcastle fans what they think of Tom Ince :mellow:

She's now asking about Thuavin. She's being a bit odd :lol:

Because he is nice ?

Why does it matter if he does, or is it because you might think it's Nixon in disguise :-D

If I told somebody something in confidence, and later on it got back to me, it would be the last time they were ever told anything. 

There is no way of telling, of course, whether the information that has been passed on WAS divulged in confidence - it could have been deliberately leaked in order to keep the proles fed on a diet of misinformation, or indeed to let them know that the club really does care for them and we should all buy even more season tickets and shirts. On the other hand, it could be that the leaker is just taking the pee out of the leakee, so to speak.

What I really cannot understand is why people hang on every word. Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but I don't see the point in the level of speculation surrounding the 'who', the 'when' and, especially, the 'how much' that many of you indulge in. I can understand it from you, of course, because you live in Leeds and nothing ever happens there to elevate your existence above the humdrum. :P

At present I imagine Mel Morris has a big say on the amounts Rush can put forward. If that's the case then it would be a much quicker turn around than getting full board approval. 

Agreed - or similarly, the board may have signed of £5 Million, and its over to Rush to get it in the best way for the club.

He doesnt know what hes on about him. Honestly. Last week he said Bridcutt would sign and Ince was still on holiday. 

Bridcutt hasnt signed. And Ince was not on his holidays then at all. Trust me. 

The last thing I heard that Ince and Shackell are very far down the line in both of them. Just because we havent heard anything doesnt mean theres nothing going on. Also when someone agrees to sign. It could take weeks for it to be announced. 

When we had Blackpool away the last game of the season a few seasons ago. I got a text to say we had signed Lee Grant. 

That was announced a couple of months later.

Also ive heard absolutely naff all on Bridcutt.  

I heard some people chattering that he was in Derby today.

Didn't know if it was true, still don't but that could be cause for some people to place significant bets, if they'd seen him.

I'm not betraying anyone's confidence. There's some stuff I'm asked not to post and respect that persons wishes

ive no idea when or even if ince will sign. I stated that he's meeting with hull weds and derby Friday. He may get a better deal and stay at hull 

believe it or not fellas. I post info that I know to be true and from a good source. I wouldn't post trash on a forum I moderate and have 7,000 posts on. Why would I discredit myself like that and lay myself open for criticism

Archived