Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An interesting one DEL for a seperate thread aswell, how many goals will our forward thinking players score.  Here is my guess:

Ince - 22 goals

Martin - 24 goals

Bent - 18 goals

Weimann - 13 goals

Russell - 8 goals

I would be happy with that goal haul.

slow news means no news :(

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see Ince score 20-25 goals for us imho. :)

Ince 20-25 goals

Martin 30-40 goals

Bent 20-30 goals

Weimann 15-20 goals

Russell 15 goals

That is great return imho.

DEL you must be drinking what Curtains was on earlier!

Martin 30-40 goals (at the same time as Bent is squeezing in his 20-30), and Russell 15 :lol:

You are right about it being a great return, but if all 5 score your lower estimates (and for the Rams) I will keep you and Curtains in drink throughout the close season of 2015/16.

DEL you must be drinking what Curtains was on earlier!

Martin 30-40 goals (at the same time as Bent is squeezing in his 20-30), and Russell 15 :lol:

You are right about it being a great return, but if all 5 score your lower estimates (and for the Rams) I will keep you and Curtains in drink throughout the close season of 2015/16.

Bit pessimistic of you, Iram. Just because we've only had Martin score 20+ a season since Sturridge, doesn't mean that we won't have 5 players averaging that next season. Might be an expensive summer for you next year!

PistoldPete2

Lad wants to hurry up and sign - forums losing its marbles.

oh no I think I started it by saying you couldn't get many puns out of ince.

we seem to be having problems with this deal but I don't think they will be ince -urmountable.

Why do people highlight the ince part of the pun? Are you trying to convince everyone it is a good pun?

You Ince ensitive swine.

Archived