Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The ince deal is complicated . Both clubs have changed circumstances since loan deal was agreed. Hull have been relegated. Rams have changed manager. So whatever was agreed before had to be reviewed. Hull may have been happy to sell before they were relegated but now realise he would be very useful in the championship. Clement has had to review the deal to confirm he wants ince too. There is the quibble over payment terms. Looks like we may have got through all those hurdles and now it's down to ince. Is he still on his holidays? If so, could still be sorted next week. I want this to happen, let's do it.

can't we just fly someone on a private jet,  then club 12 cubs and sign him? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ince deal is complicated . Both clubs have changed circumstances since loan deal was agreed. Hull have been relegated. Rams have changed manager. So whatever was agreed before had to be reviewed. Hull may have been happy to sell before they were relegated but now realise he would be very useful in the championship. Clement has had to review the deal to confirm he wants ince too. There is the quibble over payment terms. Looks like we may have got through all those hurdles and now it's down to ince. Is he still on his holidays? If so, could still be sorted next week. I want this to happen, let's do it.

I wonder how this works? Do they leave him to enjoy his holiday or is his phone pinging every 5 minutes as he sips his strawberry daiquiri?

PistoldPete2

The thing is, this thread is not quite yet full of duplicates

not many puns you can get out of ince. How about his ince perfect free kicks? 

Ince and Bridcutt were at the very top of my list of players I wanted to sign.

If they're **** then I have no one to blame, but if they're good then I should get all the credit - right? 

Well Mel Morris does look at the forum and we're signing half the players off your little list. Basically, Evans is getting paid for all your hard work! 

Has he been spotted at B&Q yet?

Didn't see him a couple of hours ago when I was buying a load of artificial grass/astroturf for Snappy's play area, but I did see a wonderful Porsche 918 pulling out of the car park.

Incey Wincey's Spyder?

(Now THAT should have been my 15000th post)

I do find it funny how people criticized my who to sign list. 

''I think that is one of the most unrealistic who to signs I have seen if I am being brutally honest.''

Now look at us. 

I always believed in you!!!! Although I wanted Rohan ince, but ill settle for bridcutt, although bridcutt is probably better

Archived