Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate he might sign in a few hours as yesterday was annoced in the evening.

Or next week. Don't think there will be another signing today but you never know though.

PistoldPete2

Ince want to dab in or there will be no money left in the kitty.

plenty of money for the kid in the candy store. 

Our transfer budget is getting all the players that Paul wants that have been offered to him. in my opinion. Evans and co spotted all these players, gave the lists to PC and he decided which to go for. Clement is very low profile about all these signings. There is no hype at all. He identified from DVDs where he wanted to strengthen, was given lists by Evans and everyone apart from him works extremely hard to get them here for interview. He interviews them and they sign up. Brilliant system for a coach. .Ince is in the bird in the bush scenario right now. Everyone in football knows that he has an offer from Derby so any club that wants him will have to pay at least that fee and he is not being killed in the rush at this time. This is a private arrangement between Hull and Derby so presumably, as Bruce wants him to stay, other clubs would have to pay even more for Bruce to let him go. I personally would not mess with the Derby management because they are looking for highly committed people, not people who want away for money in twelve months. In my opinion, Derby could be the making of Ince who I rate very highly..

I keep checking and hoping to read that Tom Ince will be part of Laptop's new look Derby County.

We are putting together an all-round promotion seeking team with some very positive signings.

Come on Tom, either sign or don't, but I think it would do your future no end of good to play as part of a team like Derby where you can be sure of a great reception and regular first team football.

He could be on holiday etc hence the delay , if we dont sign him no biggy, one player dosnt make a club.

Think he is on holiday at the moment.

Archived