Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it when the club doesn't say anything on transfers that we are after, always have. 

​Me too. Always used to like opening the DET to discover that we had signed such fabulous stars as Dave Mackay, Colin Todd, David Nish, Chearlie George, Mick Brolly etc

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference is, we did that under Clough to make us seem like we were doing something, create some excitement... then oh wait, damn, we've been pipped to it... we'll have to settle for some league 2 reject instead.

​Don't remember Chearlie George , their youth went bad though :thumbsup: .

​No, I can't work out where that came from either. Charlie…charlie… I feel a right proper Chearlie now.

As things stand. We wont be signing Ince. 

Not that bothered to be honest now as it was becoming clear a few days ago .

I think he's going to go to Newcastle. 

He did well for Derby so good luck to the lad and thanks for your efforts  

i think we had written in the loan agreement that we have an option of buying Mr Ince if we can reach the agreed set amount of his contract which I have read is £3.5m, so it might be legalities that are holding up the deal.

I think you will find Tom might want to go elsewhere reading between the lines  .

Thats just my opinion mind 

i think we had written in the loan agreement that we have an option of buying Mr Ince if we can reach the agreed set amount of his contract which I have read is £3.5m, so it might be legalities that are holding up the deal.

​He'd still have to agree personal terms with Derby though, regardless of any deal which went with the loan.

Money grabbing ***** always said he was rubbish anyway :ph34r:

Could get Jota and Shackell for the money.

Will miss his goals

But his goals came at a time when the rest of the team were crumbling. If we're playing well, it won't be hard to replace his goals throughout the team.

So where has it come from that we won't be signing ince?

​MackworthRam said we won't and Curtains said his head has been turned by Newcastle (In his opinion). 

The last I heard was from Owen Bradley who said it's all up to Ince now and he's making his decision this week on whether he wishes to join us or not

Tough choice - relegation battle with Newcastle, a shambolic club, with the most negative fans in the world that may easily have changed manager again by January, struggling to perform up against Prem quality defenders, so in other words a return to the situation he was in at Hull

OR

Come to Derby and score for fun in front of a crowd that already loves him, at a properly run club

When you put it like that, it's no choice at all unless you are driven by money and status.

Which of course footballers never are...oh

Archived