Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet it will be Bournemouth mate if that's what the streams were. :(

Ah thanks. I thought so, just wanted someone to confirm it. I read earlier that we were supposed to be on a stream but they changed to Bournemouth last minute? Idiots. Their loss I guess!

Saving a point 

Some fans on here should be ashamed of themselves 

Lol, if you think putting four past a rubbish mid table team away from home and still not getting three points is anything to be remotely happy with you're in cloud cuckoo land.

Ah thanks. I thought so, just wanted someone to confirm it. I read earlier that we were supposed to be on a stream but they changed to Bournemouth last minute? Idiots. Their loss I guess!

​Bournemouth is definitely the featured game. Manish tweeted it earlier

Saving a point 

Lol, if you think putting four past a rubbish mid table team away from home and still not getting three points is anything to be remotely happy with you're in cloud cuckoo land.

No some fans can't wait to have a go and the defense was disrupted when Whitbread got injured and Christie didn't start very well when he came on. 

I think the Rams showed real guts today .

The comments on here were so over the top. 

Brentford and Wolves fans must be really gutted as they will lose out. 

Also, I'dlike to know how our DM (Hendrick on this occasion) only managed a 70% pass success rate. Seriously, that's dire and alarming for a player whose job is to pick the ball off the defence and distribute it.

A DM should have the best pass success rate - or at least top three - in the side, not the feckin second worst!

Different player in the centre mate. Looked so natural. Glided past players and a nice finish also.

​He's our Andres Iniesta buddy, his attributes are perfect for that role in a midfield three. Amazing how it's taken this long - perhaps even by accident - for the coaching staff to figure out his best position.

Saving a point 

​And if you think wanting to take your season ticket back for a refund is supporting the team when we still have a chance of going up through play offs then you should be applying for a job in the circus

Archived