Coffee Cup

Pearson

Why are Derby always the team to take an ugly fat lass, get her in the gym, give her a make over, and then when she is fit, she ***** off with another bloke with a soft top sports car. 

Very annoying.

<------ He is driving the sports car. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read on here Sam Rush is supposed to be off to Chelsea, is there anything in that or is that just forum piffle ?

​I've heard this one too from elsewhere

I'd be more concerned about SR going than SM. A lot of managers would be willing to have a crack at Derby - we've seen all the positive comments about ourselves in the last 2 seasons to know this.

Finding a new CEO? Much more difficult.

I've read on here Sam Rush is supposed to be off to Chelsea, is there anything in that or is that just forum piffle ?

​I've heard this one too from elsewhere

I'd be more concerned about SR going than SM. A lot of managers would be willing to have a crack at Derby - we've seen all the positive comments about ourselves in the last 2 seasons to know this.

Finding a new CEO? Much more difficult.

OK so we're hearing the same stuff.

Not at all surprised that SR would get head-hunted. His 2 years at Derby have seen some amazing achievements, alebit sadly not promotion (yet)

The big fear here is that IF we don't nake it through the play-offs and the CEO and coaching staff all disappear, the negative effect this will have on the club might be felt for years to come.

We know this squad is decent, but the last 2 months have shown us that they are more than capable of displaying relegation form when the chips are down.

My one positive thought about Mac going was that SR would use the £2m compo to make sure we got a decent replacement. If he goes too - who do we trust?

Why are Derby always the team to take an ugly fat lass, get her in the gym, give her a make over, and then when she is fit, she ***** off with another bloke with a soft top sports car. 

Very annoying.

<------ He is driving the sports car. 

​Against all my better judgement and feeling I've let my 'sisters' down a bit - I had a giggle at this. :blush:

​Against all my better judgement and feeling I've let my 'sisters' down a bit - I had a giggle at this. :blush:

​You could tell a family that their beloved pet needed to be put down, but as long as a topless picture of Leslie Grantham was provided, all would be well. 

Archived