Predict the minute Bamford will score tonight

Day

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-patrick-bamford-derby-county-ipro-stadium-2343685.aspx

"Patrick Bamford says the boos and jeers directed at him from the Derby fans at the iPro on Tuesday night spurred him on even further to go and grab Boro’s winner."

I've often pondered whether this is the case, similar to fans getting on the back of a ref. Different for management having a go, as per Alex Ferguson who refs seemed afraid of giving decisions against or face his tirade.

to be fair,

both Hughes and Bamford are from privileged backgrounds, but compare how they carry themselves, only one has class, if you know what I mean.

Is it petty of me to hope boro don't go up just because of bam bam? don't really feel fair but it's how i feel tonight.

to be fair,

both Hughes and Bamford are from privileged backgrounds, but compare how they carry themselves, only one has class, if you know what I mean.

Is it petty of me to hope boro don't go up just because of bam bam? don't really feel fair but it's how i feel tonight.

Archived