Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

I saw the bloke from The Neptune, Derby getting interviewed ahead of tonight's England U21 v Germany U21 Semi Final on Sky Sports at lunch time, saying tonight's game is Sold Out and the lads are looking for tickets, sat with some Crystal Palace fans and  a Crystal Palace flag. Hope to see The Neptune flag in the ground tonight.

It all looked a bit like this interview from a previous game etc.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10923861/england-u21-fans-preview

I did a search for "derby flag algarve" like you do, and this beautiful flag popped up. Rave on!

Are you going to the Derby CAMRA beer festival on Saturday night?...I'm not taking the flag to Chesterfield for the cricket, Derbyshire v Yorkshire etc.

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I did a search for "derby flag algarve" like you do, and this beautiful flag popped up. Rave on!

Are you going to the Derby CAMRA beer festival on Saturday night?...I'm not taking the flag to Chesterfield for the cricket, Derbyshire v Yorkshire etc.

Yeah, dirty leeds and all that. Mind you i'm taking mine into enemy territory. The utch rams flag will be at Port Vale on the 18th. 

I'll be in Derby for a couple of hours on Saturday so will visit the beer festival, debating whether to make a day of it, doubt i'll be there late though, probably last train back at 8.40 if we do participate!:D

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yeah, dirty leeds and all that. Mind you i'm taking mine into enemy territory. The utch rams flag will be at Port Vale on the 18th. 

I'll be in Derby for a couple of hours on Saturday so will visit the beer festival, debating whether to make a day of it, doubt i'll be there late though, probably last train back at 8.40 if we do participate!:D

I"ll be there 7pm ish. You might spot us, in a crowd of 22 blokes, light blue Lacoste polo shirt, the boy with a Hully Gully accent!

Up The Rams.

On 06/07/2017 at 23:43, Inverurie Ram said:

I"ll be there 7pm ish. You might spot us, in a crowd of 22 blokes, light blue Lacoste polo shirt, the boy with a Hully Gully accent!

Up The Rams.

Give us a shout fella if you make it, I'm getting steadily pished as we speak....

On 8 July 2017 at 18:27, uttoxram75 said:

Give us a shout fella if you make it, I'm getting steadily pished as we speak....

Just read this, as I don't have internet on my phone. We turned up just before 8pm and stayed until the end.

We all enjoyed the cricket with Derbyshire winning it on the last ball and it stopped the Yorkshire lads singing etc.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not a flag but Rams shirts at Shanghal Stadium for today's Arsenal v Bayern Munich....

IMG_1267.JPG

I saw a lad at the Aberdeen FC Summer Camp today wearing last season's blue/black Derby County shirt. I told him he was wearing the best shirt in the world, as he walked past. Failed to spot his folks afterwards to say hello.

12 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Is that Jack Duckworth in the black Derby County polo shirt?......yep I thought so!

Haha, i'll tell him! He's a great character who lives in Stoke (moved from Derby in the late 1970's) and still gets to most matches. Often to be found in the Merry Widows on match days.