Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

26 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

30mbfh0.jpg

I need a job at The Neptune but where the shift rota for pot cleaning and flag carrier is just right. If I put 'likes and highly skilled at carrying and setting up derby flags at away games but definitely don't like / am rubbish at washing pots in pubs' on my CV, then I might be considered for a suitable vacancy.

6 hours ago, therams69 said:

Just back from Portugal... Easy getting the big flag in on Friday not so much on the Saturday! Took around 20 minutes and to deal with around 10 different Portugese police officers lol

Looked like you had a great time on your Twitter page, I would have been there also if not for it clashing with the family holiday in Pembrokeshire. Always a fantastic time to go and watch the mighty Rams abroad. I've loved all the trips I've been on which have included U.S.A, Belgium, Holland, Finland, Estonia and Utrecht. Keep up the great work with the flag and all the rest, you are a top man. And I'm about to pinch a few more of your flag photos off your Twitter page to stick on here to keep the Super Rams flags flying.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Looked like you had a great time on your Twitter page, I would have been there also if not for it clashing with the family holiday in Pembrokeshire. Always a fantastic time to go and watch the mighty Rams abroad. I've loved all the trips I've been on which have included U.S.A, Belgium, Holland, Finland, Estonia and Utrecht. Keep up the great work with the flag and all the rest, you are a top man. And I'm about to pinch a few more of your flag photos off your Twitter page to stick on here to keep the Super Rams flags flying.

Yeah was brilliant mate. Really great location for fans as near beach so adults and kids alike could have fun and then of course you got the Portuguese strip for the grown ups at night ... Kept bumping into more and more Derby each night...

Sounds like you have had a few good away days abroad too ... Only done Utrecht out of them and Austria. Thanks mate appreciate your words! Feel free to put anything on here I retweet or post, its great seeing all the photos you are putting up so keep it up! Top work!