Jordan Rhodes

Cardifframs

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume he'll go wherever he will play every week. Which won't be here.

Forest would be a better move for him. There's a reason why he's still a Championship player and he'd be ideal for them next season as they have a squad easily good enough for a top six challenge.

As for us I don't know. He'd be backup to Martin and Bent this season, unless of course there's something we don't know about the fitness of either and they're not due back as quickly as we believe. 

Obviously I'd take him - if only to stop everyone else getting him - as he will score goals at this level. Just not sure where he fits in the jigsaw. 

If we are to actually believe what nicko is saying, although he is the only one saying anything about it, Forest have put a pretty audacious bid in. 3 clubs apparently willing to take him on loan, out of the the 3 Forest are the only club who are guaranteeing to buy him if they go up. Now the chances of them going up are slim to none, so if they don't go up he's still blackburns player, now if he comes to us or Norwich in 3 months time he's still going to be blackburns player as apparently we don't want to fork out the 8m to buy if promoted. So from a venkys perspective im guessing you would want to loan him to the club that is promising to buy no matter how small the chance as its still a better deal than the rest.

Now having said all this if Chris Martin is fit for Saturday would I loan Rhodes with a view to a perm at £8m.......no, no I wouldn't.

I presume he'll go wherever he will play every week. Which won't be here.

Forest would be a better move for him. There's a reason why he's still a Championship player and he'd be ideal for them next season as they have a squad easily good enough for a top six challenge.

As for us I don't know. He'd be backup to Martin and Bent this season, unless of course there's something we don't know about the fitness of either and they're not due back as quickly as we believe. 

Obviously I'd take him - if only to stop everyone else getting him - as he will score goals at this level. Just not sure where he fits in the jigsaw. 

Archived