Battered and Won - Brighton Forum Thread...

Ambitious

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

​There's little more patronising than being told to calm down, sometimes people need to accept that things will be said in the heat of the moment - if you don't want to read it stay away until tomorrow when people will naturally have a calmer outlook.

were is the played well but didnt win column in the ******* table!

great brighton think we didnt deserve to lose so ****! we lost again wtf are our Defenders doing guys?

we can not do the play offs again! that is not acceptable saturday now is a must win for me no excuses time for players to step the **** up and grab this league by the ******* balls and man up !

The issue for me is the same until we start to defend properly as a team we may fall short again this year if we shore up the defence then top two finish is a cert.

Big thumbs up to brighton fans on their praise for us.

an interesting article on bbc from brighton fans shows qpr losing the same game 34 tues night 2-0  qpr 56% possession 21 shots. Harry redknapp says he was just waiting for qpr to score but their keeper was excellent???

Coincidence or fate?

Interesting thread, it's a shame we lost but I'd take a 2-0 defeat in this manner than the 2-0 defeat in the Fulham manner.

Sadly, neither of them get us closer to promotion but the response from Saturday has to be a positive thing. It sounds like Brighton threw everything in the way and defended with everything they had. We probably needed to just keep going but sometimes it just doesn't go your way. If we take that kind of performance in to every game for the rest of the season we're in a good position because most of the time we'll capitalise on the dominance and won't concede on the break.

Always liked Brighton, good set-up, top town and a decent set of supporters based on the ones I met last year.

Archived