Have American Ram and Reveldevil cost us promotion?

Chris Mills

Let's just look at the state of affairs 2 games ago. Top of the league. 3 clear of 2nd. 5 clear of 3rd. Then along comes American Ram, lulled into a false sense of security through a couple of back to back wins (meh), thinking he can take on the world. Then boom, mediocrity hits and our yank "friend" AR doesn't do his job. So in steps Reveldevil, to be honest I thought he had it in him, for a brief second I had a flicker of hope that he could lead us all the way to the green grass pitches of the Premier League. I was failed. So who is going to step up next? We have been failed by these two members and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing them have their accounts deleted.

To be honest, I perhaps blame Daveo partially for even letting a foreigner and a member with "devil" as part of their name try lead us to glory.

So arise, chosen one and lead us to the glory that we deserve... I mean want... I mean might get...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just look at the state of affairs 2 games ago. Top of the league. 3 clear of 2nd. 5 clear of 3rd. Then along comes American Ram, lulled into a false sense of security through a couple of back to back wins (meh), thinking he can take on the world. Then boom, mediocrity hits and our yank "friend" AR doesn't do his job. So in steps Reveldevil, to be honest I thought he had it in him, for a brief second I had a flicker of hope that he could lead us all the way to the green grass pitches of the Premier League. I was failed. So who is going to step up next? We have been failed by these two members and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing them have their accounts deleted.

To be honest, I perhaps blame Daveo partially for even letting a foreigner and a member with "devil" as part of their name try lead us to glory.

So arise, chosen one and lead us to the glory that we deserve... I mean want... I mean might get...

Very good, glad the last thing I read on this earth is your post, now settling into a warm bath to open the veins, the honourable way of the samurai is the only way to go, I have disgraced the club and this forum with my failure to lead us to 3 points! Sayounara dudes!

Apologies to my fellow forum members.

I thought I had the touch, but alas it ended way sooner than expected(That's what she said).

Well JW has the reins now, so...yeah.

We shall see.

P.S. I punished myself after Fulham game by jogging a couple of miles down the road...Me no like exercise.

Archived