Norwich Protest / Boycott

therams69

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why, would a protest be detrimental to the team - fans will go - they just won't be happy about the prices and will let it be known.   Perhaps in another 10 years, when some of you have families, mortgages and children, but still love Derby County, you might see that it has to stop somewhere,   I know I'm 'old school' but it used to be a great day out, the admission fee wasn't a problem, it certainly wasn't a quarter of your total spend for the whole day.  

It's just wrong - it's pricing out the people that used to be the lifeblood of the game. :(  I see the smilies are just as carp. 

Why, would a protest be detrimental to the team - fans will go - they just won't be happy about the prices and will let it be known.   Perhaps in another 10 years, when some of you have families, mortgages and children, but still love Derby County, you might see that it has to stop somewhere,   I know I'm 'old school' but it used to be a great day out, the admission fee wasn't a problem, it certainly wasn't a quarter of your total spend for the whole day.  

It's just wrong - it's pricing out the people that used to be the lifeblood of the game. :(  I see the smilies are just as carp. 

​Okay...

As I mentioned in original post its all very well saying only £3 more now. What about when £43 or £45 or £47... Will you just continue to say well its only £3 more than last time etc. See my point. £40 is unheard of for a DCFC championship league game, thats a fact for most I think practically every club in this league.

Why will it make us look stupid? Because we are actively doing something or is the answer to sit on a forum all night or just tweet and moan about it etc. This is what I hate about English fan culture. Moan moan oh and moan again yet when something can be tried upon to change something and support the twenty is plenty campaign its classed as stupid. Hope you see my point and by no means a personal dig at you as many say it!

Cannot see point how its gonna affect team on pitch as for the 90 minutes everyone behind them.. Clarify?

Archived