Norwich Protest / Boycott

therams69

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't those who go boo on 40 mins in opposition to the pricing of the tickets, I am sure that if enough people joined in it would at least get a mention in the telegraph, which would be a start, also if properly arranged it would mean objecting the high prices of tickets while still giving full support to DCFC.

I was thinking of going to this because I don't do enough away games, but saw the prices and immediately decided against it. Simple as that. Call it a protest if you like but £40 is too much and therefore I will not pay. You can't complain really can you if you're going to games and paying the prices anyway. Liverpool and City had a red and blue banner at their game today that said "£NOUGH IS £NOUGH" to protest ticket prices. Guarantee nobody will give a flying one long term. They paid the ticket price, so you can't be that unhappy can you?

I love Derby as much as the rest of you but I'm not a mug. If you're paying £40 despite being unhappy with it, then you're a mug. And no amount of protesting can change the fact that you are a mug. And rich businessmen make their money by extorting and ripping off mugs like you.

Of course, if you're going and you don't think £40 is too much then good for you. Too rich for my blood. Just don't go complaining. Enjoy the game.

Archived