DCFC Fans Feedback

Day

Good news, the new update for the forum is now available, I could upgrade today if I wanted but first I want some feedback.

Colour wise it has been said that this forum is a bit dull before, not really my fault the black and white thing so I'm asking, do we stick with the same colours we have now or would you prefer a lighter grey to be used instead of black, or even go retro with navy blue and white (when we won the league ;) )

Could even go for a white header with black logo, or even black blue, white and grey.

Throw any ideas at me and I will be posting screenshots as I go whilst taking your feedback on board.

No feedback = no moaning or I'll ban you

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be controversial, but given our shirt sponsor and the fact we've had it on our kit in some form several times in the past, what about a bit of red? Not loads, maybe just the colour for a new notification or something.

It's hard to get colour into things when the club colours are black and white.

Left- field suggestion - chocolate brown, amber and sky blue...

I would like the old Derby County font, which was used everywhere in the late 80s and 90s somewhere on display. It's so nostalgic.

Other than that, don't mess with perfection. The forum itself is brilliant as is. The content seems a bit fragmented, but that will die down and the quality will improve and quantity diminish.

I was a fan of the gold accent we used to have when we had the banner on the badge.
Thought the whole release the ram thing was more about the polo it was in.
I liked the old Puma kits with the gold pin stripes on the sleeves.

derby-puma-kit-95-97

Taking inspiration from the sleeve, something along these lines maybe? But I understand the less is more stance and it does work well how it is at the moment. I know we spent longer with blue than gold but I think white, black and gold looks better personally.

Would also say the Norwich forum is the same set up and they said they were impressed with what

Archived