Should Millwall fans be treated differently?

uttoxram75

Stoke fans were playing up at Blackburn on Saturday apparently. Some Blackburn stewards were having a bit of banter with the chipeaters about the score when a few old school blokes turned nasty, barging fellow Stokies and kids out of the way to have a go at the stewards.

Stoke fans started leaving with 15 minutes to go because it was turning nasty, (not just because of the score). The stewards had to withdraw from the stand completely for their own safety as the younger Danny Dyer wannabes joined in with the dinosaurs.

Stoke had "bubble" matches for a year or two because of their reputation and some of their normal (ha!) fans made legal complaints about their treatment yet they never make the link that its their own ********* who cause it.

In my experience the most scummy fans in the country are those who routinely attack ordinary fans. If people want to meet up with like minded thugs for organised fights then i don't really care - that's up to them, its voluntary!

The real ********* are the neanderthal hooligans from places like Stoke, Millwall and Leeds who think they're hard by assaulting away fans who have clearly come to support their team and have no interest in organised football violence.

Cowardly ***** who deserve the full wrath of the law but are often ignored because its too difficult for the authorities to sort them out.. 

I'd have had the lot of em 30 years ago :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic.

hope they do go down and then go down and go down again and again and again.

A poisonous club, yes they do have a few real football fans, but the majority are an embarrassment who sill live in the 80's.

Senseless meat heads,  ban them all.

Archived