Daveo is a diamond geezer

Rampage

The value of Daveo is best appreciated when you are gagging to get on this site whilst it is being upgraded. Hats off to Daveo. You are doing a fine job, young man.

Dave says he is just playing it one game at a time and he will see how we have done at the end of the season. He said that he feels that we now have the Forum to see us through the next three months. He would like to thank the fans and the Board for showing their ambition at this time. He feels that this Forum is now well placed to cope in the Premiership. It is obvious that rival Forum producers are now looking to Dave as a model of how to run their Forum. He feels that the Forum is now more mature than it used to be and that recent changes to the forum will allow young U18 and U21 posters to be ready to take on the old firtlers that up till now think that  they just have to turn up to get in the moderators team.

Well done Dave

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was this? Don't remember any time like that.

If that is the case, I apologise, retract my assertion, and ask for forgiveness. If it is too late for all that please serve papers to AngryRam Solicitors, Hampton Hill.

I think I agree that Rampage is simply clag nuts.

You're clag nuts you are.

Ewww!!!  Not those.  I am just going to think of them as some sort of fancy nuts that Frogg roasts and serves with a cheeky beaujolais.

Some of my humour is a little obtuse so I will take a hint and keep it nice and simple in future. My sense of humour is a bit like a range of crosswords, they come in varying degrees of difficulty.

I am worried that I "get" most of your humour. Bloody love crosswords me. That is no declaration of my love for you though...

Archived