Vaping....

Philmycock

My Das has smoked for like 30+ years easily. He's started using these 2 years ago he was at the point where he was weezing a lot not being able to talk with out taking a breathe and coughing a lot of for phlegm.

He's getting a bit better app. they take around 6 years to take a lot of the **** off your lungs. He still thinks he's as bad as he was but thats not the case I can actually have a conversation now! Hopefully there is no weird side effects in the future from these 'Vapours'.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have been stopped 3 years in May after 25 years being a smoker.

Managed to give up inside a week with an E-cig.

I have no idea how I stopped so quickly but I'm glad I did. Do I feel any better though? No, can't say I do. But I Don't stink like an ashtray now at least.

must be hard with someone else in the house who still smokes?

My mate stayed last weekend, he used to go outside for a fag, still the house would stink when he went home. This time he is now on these vapour things, he told us it's literally only vapour so he can smoke fine in the house. The entire time he was there there was a sort of mist in front room. Are they just moisture? My 3 year old suffers chest problems and I can't decide if I should make him go outside and then have him bitching about how harmless they are. I notice pubs and train stations have banned them.

I'm thinking of giving the E-cig a go, having slipped back into a habit of having maybe 5 cigs a day in the week. Never really smoked more than that but I don't seem to be able to quit the habit for more than a couple of weeks.

Any recommendations?. There are so many out there it seems.

I smoked for 7 years and went cold turkey a few years ago. Have probably 1 drag a year and instantly turned off them.

The best thing about stopping smoking is after a couple of weeks when your taste buds start functioning properly and food taste soooo much nicer.

My mate stayed last weekend, he used to go outside for a fag, still the house would stink when he went home. This time he is now on these vapour things, he told us it's literally only vapour so he can smoke fine in the house. The entire time he was there there was a sort of mist in front room. Are they just moisture? My 3 year old suffers chest problems and I can't decide if I should make him go outside and then have him bitching about how harmless they are. I notice pubs and train stations have banned them.

It's harmless.

Archived