Picking your nose

Day

We all do it, so why is it frowned upon?

If I'm sat downstairs and I have an itch caused by a bogie, do I really need to walk upstairs to get some tissue to wrap around my finger before having a wipe? Your nail goes through it anyway 9 times out of 10 and now you're trying to scrape a bogie out from under your nail making the whole procedure a drawn out saga when you could have sat downstairs, gave it a quick wipe, rolled it, flicked it and be done.

And that's another thing, the roll and flick, would you prefer it if I ate it? There's far worse on your floors than a rolled up bogie, chances are it will stick to your sock and get washed off in the laundry.

Farting is another but I don't want to go off topic here, who really goes to the bathroom just to fart? If I went and came back 30 seconds later I would face the awkward questions, change your mind did you? Nah just needed to fart. That's more awkward and doesn't get the laugh the sound of a fart gives people. Like I say tho off topic.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every now and again if no one is looking I sometimes eat it haha! More boredom then anything. God can't believe I admitted that..

Most of the time I roll it up and flick it some where.

Once I flicked one so good it stuck to the window my sister just washed it. She was a bit mad when she seen it so I said it was the kids :ph34r:.

With regards to farting I never let my missus farts she goes to the bathroom to turn the tap on and let go so to speak lol.. My friend said once that he never felt the same after his missus farted and ever since not one of my girlfriends have farted otherwise I might 'Go off them' lol.

You don't pick your nose? How does one clean their nostrils?

Cotton buds. Thought everyone knew that?

And I can't believe somebody has fessed up to eating their nose contents?

Man that's beyond gross, ya scruffy acky pigdog!!

Archived