Shotton

Warnock

Koblenz

Hendrick

Calero

Ward/ Bennett

Bent

Dawkins

Some 1st team and a few youngsters, sends a message to a few who under performed this weekend. Also I thin Keogh could do with a rest, mentally more than physically whilst all this criticism is being aimed at his decision making (among other things)

The team I expect:

Roos

Shotton

Keogh

Rual/buxton

Warnock

OMG

Hendrick

Coutts

Ward

Bent

Dawkins

And I suspect a very strong bench although I'd like to see Thomas and maybe someone like Hanson or Rowe to at least be given a place on the bench to show them that the progression is there for them if they keep performing 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see:

Roos

Ssewankambo

Raul

Shotton

Warnock

Koblenz

Hendrick

Calero

Ward/ Bennett

Bent

Dawkins

Some 1st team and a few youngsters, sends a message to a few who under performed this weekend. Also I thin Keogh could do with a rest, mentally more than physically whilst all this criticism is being aimed at his decision making (among other things)

The team I expect:

Roos

Shotton

Keogh

Rual/buxton

Warnock

OMG

Hendrick

Coutts

Ward

Bent

Dawkins

And I suspect a very strong bench although I'd like to see Thomas and maybe someone like Hanson or Rowe to at least be given a place on the bench to show them that the progression is there for them if they keep performing 

Thomas is out on loan.

Surely Steve will pair Raul with whoever is going to plays along side him as first choice centre half to get minutes on the pitch together.

Like to see ssenkambo get a game, having signed a 2.5 year contract Schteve sees him as a first choice full back or DM

Surely Steve will pair Raul with whoever is going to plays along side him as first choice centre half to get minutes on the pitch together.

Like to see ssenkambo get a game, having signed a 2.5 year contract Schteve sees him as a first choice full back or DM

Agree that Albentosa should play alongside whoever Steve has in his CB partnership plans, probably Keogh. I'd like to see Calero get a shot, been scoring loads in the under 21's and he scored that cracking goal against charlton!

Surprised everybody has gone for Roos.

Would be a good chance to see Grant working with Warnock and Albentosa.

Would personally go for;

Grant

Warnock

Buxton

Albentosa

Shotton

Ward

Mascarell

Bryson

Dawkins

Bent

Bennett

My reasoning? Need to give a 'plan b' a proper chance in a full match situation. Not expecting plan b to suddenly fit together when desperate.

Some first team need a rest and we do need to see how a plan B might work and check out a few of our newbies. We aren't going to win the cup so unless we get Arsenal away for a nice payday, with our injuries we don't need it becoming further attrition of our squad.

Rest Grant, Christie, Forsyth (if poss), the midfield from Sat, Martin.

my XI (in a 4-2-3-1)

Roos - Shotton, Raul, Bucko, Warnock - Ssewankambo, Mascarell - Dawkins/Ward, Bryson ,Calero - Bent

Bench: Grant, Koblenz, Bennett, Martin, Russell, Christie

Grant

Christie

Forsyth

Keogh

Buxton

Mascarell

Bryson

Hendrick

Martin

Russell

Ward

Is this to satisfy the moaning fans ......bring the players onto pitch with no music, heads bowed .....they stand in centre circle and await a thumbs up or a thumbs down from the crowd ......( most of whom will just show the middle finger and boo )

Keogh will be angry at the way told to line up in silence ...he will mouth something in aggressive fashion ....and our fans will bite and snap back at him saying "who do you think you are, our Captain ? "

The sooner we get back to playing football, trying to win the game as a Team, respecting our Captain, appreciating the good play that players do that goes un noticed ......note the bad things in a quiet, reflective way always thinking "I wonder why that player worth

Grant

Shooton

Raul

Buxton

Warnock

Oman

Bryson

Hendrick

Russell

Ward

Bent

Don't see the point in changing things to much, but a good opportunity to rest certain player and give other players 90 minutes and let them bed in. Too much up hevall will have a negative affect.

Grant

Shooton

Raul

Buxton

Warnock

Oman

Bryson

Hendrick

Russell

Ward

Bent

Don't see the point in changing things to much, but a good opportunity to rest certain player and give other players 90 minutes and let them bed in. Too much up hevall will have a negative affect.

Who is he and what position he plays at? I must of missed our signing on this one though... I'm dying to know who this one are.

Ominous Oman Omens at The IPro

Derby County are thought to be lining up an ambitious swoop for the oil rich gulf state after an impressive performance against league 1 juggernauts Chesterfield. The 1,264 year old absolute monarchy has been on loan from Real Madrid since August, but sources close to the current European champions have indicated that the nation of 4 million may be available for a permanent transfer if the Rams are prepared to meet their valuation.

Archived