Your 11 for Chesterfield?

North_Stand_Ram

Roos - Good young 'keeper in need of experience

Shotton - If he plays well he keeps the shirt

Albentosa - Let's have a look at the new lad

Buxton - Played better than Keogh at the weekend. Not as good a leader, but the inclusion of Warnock should compensate

Warnock - Provides leadership in a young team

Mascarell - The only fit DM. (From now on he has to wear an earpiece, through which Eustace will provide instructions like "give him a tap, let him know who's boss", "take a tactical yellow", "point like you mean it", "play it sideways", "rehydrate yourself with a bottle of delicious IPro")

Hendrick - Must learn how to play without Hughes. Whoever performs best lines up alongside Will in the next league game.

Bryson - See above

Dawkins - If he's back, he plays

Ward - Needs fitness

Bent - Don't see the point in having him if we're not going to play him in games like this.

Buxton gets the armband, but I expect Warnock to take much of the burden.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see the point in changing things to much, but a good opportunity to rest certain player and give other players 90 minutes and let them bed in. Too much up hevall will have a negative affect.

They had 45 minutes rest on saturday.

Would like to see:

Roos

Ssewankambo

Raul

Shotton

Warnock

Koblenz

Hendrick

Calero

Ward/ Bennett

Bent

Dawkins

Some 1st team and a few youngsters, sends a message to a few who under performed this weekend. Also I thin Keogh could do with a rest, mentally more than physically whilst all this criticism is being aimed at his decision making (among other things)

The team I expect:

Roos

Shotton

Keogh

Rual/buxton

Warnock

OMG

Hendrick

Coutts

Ward

Bent

Dawkins

And I suspect a very strong bench although I'd like to see Thomas and maybe someone like Hanson or Rowe to at least be given a place on the bench to show them that the progression is there for them if they keep performing

Thomas is at Notts County.

Roos

Shotton

Albentosa

Buxton

Warnock (If he's fit)

Mascarell

Bryson (Unfortunately)

Coutts

Russell

Bent

Dawkins

Do you try to be an ******** or does it just come? How about encourage and support our players instead of sitting behind a computer screen with your sad little life trying to constantly have digs? reeks of jealousy.

I would keep the same side that lost at Forest with the possible exception of Warnock over Forsyth. 

That is our strongest side and we will need to be at full strength to beat an in form Chesterfield side.

Bent and Albentosa will have to wait for their opportunity. 

Martin must always play when fit. He is the lynchpin of this side and should always play when fit regardless of who is waiting in the wings should he suffer a dramatic loss of form.

I don't believe that putting out your supposidly strongest 11 will deffo have a bearing on the result. I think we need to show players they hsve no concrete place in the side, and after Saturday that should be even more apparent, let's show Swank, Whitbread, Calero, Roos, Shots, Mason that places are there to be fought for. After Saturday, especially the second 45 mins I don't believe any of the players deserve a guaranteed start. Think Grant, Keogh, Christie, Martin, Russell, need to realise this. If we have the strength in depth to go up we need to be able to squad rotate and still win at home against a lower league side.

Archived