Brainstorming session for excuses if we lose against Forest

Day

Close down all the threads/forums and banter sites. Bury our heads, go to ground and refuse to respond to their gloating.

You can't banter on your own.

Anyway, just say the team were feeling a bit poorly, Albentosa came over on a plane with someone with Ebola.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Close down all the threads/forums and banter sites. Bury our heads, go to ground and refuse to respond to their gloating.

You can't banter on your own.

Anyway, just say the team were feeling a bit poorly, Albentosa came over on a plane with someone with Ebola.

Aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh!

His name is an anagram of 'Ebola Naturals'

I'm sure that there will be a public outpouring of empathy and sympathy after tomorrow's cricket score. :)

I think that goes without saying. We Leicester City fans will be very cross with you if you humiliate Florist, and we will be sending messages of sympathy up the A60 throughout the weekend. No, seriously, we will. Honestly.

I have brainstormed my brain about how we can lose against Florist. I once watched a Derby v Oxford televised game. We had 28 attempts on goal, they had one. We lost one nil. That is the best that I could come up with.

Do NOT mention the playoff final.

Because we recognise that this fixture - which pays homage (said in a poxy faux French accent) to the greatest manager England never had - belongs in the Premiership (and we'd earn tishloads more from it if it was), so we'll do what it takes to help our fellow Cloughites off the streets...

We are the good Ramaritans after all.

We lost because Clough and Taylor were given the push.

We lost because Docherty sold Todd.

We lost because we fielded a weakened team as we are saving our players for the FA Cup.

We lost because we need the space in the Trophy cabinet for the Championship winners Cup.

Zamora signed for the Gumps in time to play!

Today's Horoscope from Tarot.com

Several expansive aspects such as the indulgent Venus-Jupiter opposition and the magical Mars-Neptune conjunction continue to build in intensity through the weekend. Even if we can't avoid the growing optimism, we are still wise to explore strategies for staying grounded.We are in a cosmic tug-of-war zone as the wide-ranging Sagittarius Moon opens our minds while the pragmatic Capricorn Sun limits our focus to climbing the ladder of success.

See.....................even the alignment of the planets had this one down as an away win!

Uranus puns anticipated shortly!

Archived