The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a little frustrating at present - since Freedman's come in we've had nothing to laugh at. Indeed, Forest are looking pretty impressive at present. It could all be about to change though.

Forest are about to sign Modou Barrow on loan, and have a cunning plan to get around the FFP embargo. It's just occurred to me that Forest have no CEO, so presumably the 'cunning plan' is Fawaz's. What could possibly go wrong? Admisinstarion? Full embargo? Points deduction? Removal of the 'golden share'?

Baldrick !!!!!!

I'm sure you can find something to laugh at if you try hard enough.

You lads must be sweating it a bit though, it's going to go down to the wire at the top.

Your run in looks ok really, just the first few games look tough.

I'm sure we will try and do you a favour or two.

Genuinely it must be a bit tiresome for you trees. You generally restricted to snipes about attendances and Derby being limited to finishing mid table, trying to deflect attention from the crazy clown show...manager merry-go-rounds, economic chaos, umbongoes, walkouts, owner twitter rants, bipolar seasons (winning the league in August and fighting a relegation battle in February)...the list seems endless! 

Explains why you spend so much time on here.  Must be really frustrating though, seeing a club that looks run like a business and not like a carnival  (and not the food one with naked boobies).

I'm sure you can find something to laugh at if you try hard enough.

You lads must be sweating it a bit though, it's going to go down to the wire at the top.

Your run in looks ok really, just the first few games look tough.

I'm sure we will try and do you a favour or two.

yeah, but beating diddy teams in league one is better than getting humped in the top flight.

you just need to apply gump logic to the situation.

it's better to stay at home self pleasuring than to be turned down by real women.

it's better to be able to blame injuries and not get in the play offs than to loose last minute at Wembley.

It's sort of infallible once you get your head around it.

Archived