The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he's a good player and a red dog.

Your name suits you.

I'm sorry for not towing the line, taking the moral high ground and making out all Rams fans are angels but the guys a bit of a sausage. At the end of the day he's a Red Dog so I really can't act like it's such a terrible tradegy.

I guess we should all forget about the For*st fans who abusing Barker as he lay on the pitch three years ago???

Horrendous news, wish him a speedy recovery. But of course it goes without saying that I hope he returns to find his club in League One!

Said this when Thorne went down, and it still applies. Anyone who takes pleasure out of seeing a young man torn from his livelihood for a year in such a savage and tragic way is seriously sadistic and should seek help.

Horrendous news, wish him a speedy recovery. But of course it goes without saying that I hope he returns to find his club in League One!

Said this when Thorne went down, and it still applies. Anyone who takes pleasure out of seeing a young man torn from his livelihood for a year in such a savage and tragic way is seriously sadistic and should seek help.

Well said.

Some very good, and some awful posts in here. I won't dignify the moronic ones by replying, they know who they are.

Yes, we had some drongo fans after your lads got injured. One of them just got shown up on twitter as being a right hypocrit.

unfortunately, forums give platforms for utter half heads to voice their opinions. In the real world these prats wouldn't get the time of day.

I'm not condoning the laughing but if it was Chris Martin their lot would be pissing themselves. Double and Standards springs to mind

not really, it's only the fookin brain dead half wits who laugh at injuries. Doesn't mean to say we have to do the same.

They are just childish ******, I'm an intelligent adult and Injuries such as this, no matter who gets them is no laughing matter.

Archived