The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It was a disappointing afternoon. Millwall were a team who were waiting to be beaten. I was disappointed that we did not win.

"I thought our front two could win us the game, but they did not do enough to do it.

"We created chances but we did not have the gumption and the oomph to take the game by the scruff of the neck and grind the opposition into the ground."

Has SP been reading this forum?

"It was a disappointing afternoon. Millwall were a team who were waiting to be beaten. I was disappointed that we did not win.

"I thought our front two could win us the game, but they did not do enough to do it.

"We created chances but we did not have the gumption and the oomph to take the game by the scruff of the neck and grind the opposition into the ground."

So against a poor Millwall team there's no talk of out playing them just to grind them down. Confirms what we already knew the mans tactically inept. #psychosback

I think they are the 3 things that make up NFFC really. Gumption, doggedness and..... florestry....

I must say when I saw they had lost to Millwall....I laughed quite hard and almost choked on some damn good grapes I was munching on during a break.

Head on over to LTLF AR, if it's grapes you're after there's plenty over there.

Hope you like 'em sour......

Wow...just wow.

On LTLF they are inevitably discussing replacements for Pearce and Nigel Adkins name has come up. They are all desperate that he doesn't get the job.

Quite breath taking that they believe that in their present state a manager with 4 promotions in 8 years would even be vaguely interested. Absolutely flabbergasting that they don't think he's anywhere good enough for Forest.

Therein lies the problem...the world's most deluded fan base.

This seems to happen when your lot have an important, pressurised game

Glad you added the word pressurised, unfortunately for you lot you are no longer an important game to us.

Just the same as we were no longer important to you lot 3 or 4 seasons ago and we saw it is our cup final.

Just a heads up for the Forest fans on here.

When Palace got promoted in 2003/04 they were on 35 points after 28 matches.

Finished 6th on 73 and won the playoffs.

There is hope left for you lot.

:lol:

Wow. Really?

How did their turnaround happen? Change of manager?

This seems to happen when your lot have an important, pressurised game

Did last season. This year we win those games, mostly - Bournemouth, Watford, Ipswich. It's the cynical flickers like Millwall, Wigan and Leeds that we tend to have problems with now.

Archived