The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18187779

Attention seeking w%nk^r  Danny Mills is a poor mans Danny Murphy.

Why did he not say this before? Why is he saying it now?

He was bombed out of Man City by Pearce.

His record as a footballer compared to Pearce is:

Danny Mills played 321 club games, 7 goals. 19 England games.

Stuart Pearce played 746 club games, 82 goals. 78 England games, 5 goals.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I be the first here to say Forest definitely should have had a penalty from Buxton.

No wonder you all think he's gash, this fixture makes him look like a pub player with petty fouls and shirt pulling. I couldn't believe the ref didn't give it as it was so cynical.

I'd love to know what Stuart Pearce teaches you guys on the training field though.

Fair play to the Forest boys, a good win for you and no complaints regarding the result.

Kind of happy for Pearce too given the slack he's had. 

Still couldn't get over your obsession to punt the balls to the corner flags and play for long throw in though. Do you really see a future playing that way?

He has said it before. He said it when you were top of the league. Said it wouldn't last and that Pearce is a poor/predictable Manager. What part of that exactly are you disagreeing with?

I wasn't aware he had, can you point me in the direction of his previous incorrect comments?

Can I be the first here to say Forest definitely should have had a penalty from Buxton.

No wonder you all think he's gash, this fixture makes him look like a pub player with petty fouls and shirt pulling. I couldn't believe the ref didn't give it as it was so cynical.

I'd love to know what Stuart Pearce teaches you guys on the training field though.

Cmon and join us Bris...You know you want to

Archived