The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Danny Mills, two appearances for Derby, but a Derby legend! :lol:  Makes a third appearance for Derby but this time in the media, making a last minute comment to disrupt their squad just before the big game.

Danny Mills is a Ram, he hates Forest!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised to see an ex pro twisting the knife like this. I'm not saying it's bad, just very different to Sky's cardboard cutout dullards Jamie "I'm too good to sit on the England bench" Carragher and Gary "look he can work the shitty computer program that Andy Gray struggled with for years, he's a genius!" Neville.

Are you really sure you aren't a Forest fan?

There were some doubts a couple of seasons ago I seem to remember...

What makes you say that? Because I know your team inside out?

I'm a Derby County fan first and foremost. But I'm also a big football fan, who makes a living out of the game, and I'm quite opinionated on football matters whether it's at Derby or even our rivals.

I'm not saying I know it all, I certainly don't, but I have a slight knowledge on how football works. 

I could never coach a team, as much as I'd want to, but I can analyse things quite well and pick out problems with ease. Forest have big problems, and it's strange how many of your supporters fail to see it.

Especially as it's right infront of your nose and has been around for a long, long time. Forest need a new direction, and have for a while now. Mistakes after mistakes you lot are making, and your club now from the outside just seems rotten.

Very similar to where we were under Paul Jewell.

What makes you say that? Because I know your team inside out?

I'm a Derby County fan first and foremost. But I'm also a big football fan, who makes a living out of the game, and I'm quite opinionated on football matters whether it's at Derby or even our rivals.

I'm not saying I know it all, I certainly don't, but I have a slight knowledge on how football works. 

I could never coach a team, as much as I'd want to, but I can analyse things quite well and pick out problems with ease. Forest have big problems, and it's strange how many of your supporters fail to see it.

Especially as it's right infront of your nose and has been around for a long, long time. Forest need a new direction, and have for a while now. Mistakes after mistakes you lot are making, and your club now from the outside just seems rotten.

Very similar to where we were under Paul Jewell.

What are you doing for a living now mate?

What are you doing for a living now mate?

I write on the same site Ambitious does, though I think I'm a tad more active than he is and I don't focus as much on Championship clubs.

I look at Spanish news quite a bit, and how they affect the Premier League's bigger clubs.

Hence why I managed to pull up quite a few quotes on the Albentosa transfer thread from teammates and former players. I wasn't in the know, just knew where to look that's all.

Same for the Warnock speculation too.

I genuinely feel sorry for you, Dawnie.

You put your life on the line for queen and country, excitedly see your team steaming away at the start of the season, you look forward to getting home at last and watching your beloved team playing scintilating soccer, and what do you get served.

A complete crock of shyte. Like ain't fair sometimes.

I never put my life on the line mate. I was always cautious at our start aswell too. Got away with it  few times there clearly 

Danny Mills has a major personal grudge against Pearce after he was frozen out under him at Man City.

He may be right but he comes across as a very bitter individual by continuously sniping at him.

Maybe but having listened to what he had to day, what part could you actually contest?

The facts and figures about Stuart's managerial record speak for themselves.

He talks about staving off the sack because of his reputation. It's that reputation that has got him these big jobs in the first place.

I like Pearce. I liked him as a player and I think there is a job for him in football. Maybe he will make a great manager someday but he has bitten off a little more than he can chew taking on the Forest mantle. He needs to prove himself in the lower echelons like Jimmy Floyd is doing at Burton.

Maybe but having listened to what he had to day, what part could you actually contest?

He talks about staving off the sack because of his reputation. It's that reputation that has got him these big jobs in the first place.

I like Pearce. I liked him as a player and I think there is a job for him in football. Maybe he will make a great manager someday but he has bitten off a little more than he can chew taking on the Forest mantle. He needs to prove himself in the lower echelons like Jimmy Floyd is doing at Burton.

Similar to Nigel Clough really.

Needs to find his level.

The same goes for teachers.

You can work in Japan and earn $10000 a month or you can work in Southern America an earn $1000 a month.

You need to find your level.

Are we talking dollars here? Either way, you're right.

I'd say Clough found his level with Sheffield United, but truthfully they're underperforming. Should have gone for Steve Cotterill when they had the chance.

Surprised to see an ex pro twisting the knife like this. I'm not saying it's bad, just very different to Sky's cardboard cutout dullards Jamie "I'm too good to sit on the England bench" Carragher and Gary "look he can work the shitty computer program that Andy Gray struggled with for years, he's a genius!" Neville.

Of all the Sky pundits and 'experts' you pick the two that actually DO tell it like it is!! 

I don't disagree with Mills as I do not think Pearce is a good manager and feared that this would happen when he got the job.

However, Mills has been sniping at Pearce for years now in his various jobs and all it does is make him look a bitter, bitter man.

Maybe Pearce needs to do what Mcclaren did and serve as number 2 to good managers. I like Pearce too despite him being forest through and through, comes across as a decent bloke and I would like to see him succeed one day.

In fairness the Forest job seems like mission impossible at the moment, when Fawaz took over he was very vocal, I think he was convinced all he had to do was throw some money at it and promotion was a cert.

Had he not been so trigger happy with SOD then they may well have been promoted. His silence on twitter etc at the moment just strikes me that hes getting bored with it, he has had a transfer embargo forced on them, his hands are tied, hes getting nowhere despite pumping in millions....honestly can see him calling it a day soon.

I write on the same site Ambitious does, though I think I'm a tad more active than he is and I don't focus as much on Championship clubs.

I look at Spanish news quite a bit, and how they affect the Premier League's bigger clubs.

Hence why I managed to pull up quite a few quotes on the Albentosa transfer thread from teammates and former players. I wasn't in the know, just knew where to look that's all.

Same for the Warnock speculation too.

Cool, can you put some links up to articles you've written?

Archived