The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New manager, new system, Will injured, no Johnson or Butterfield for some if not ll those games, I'm cutting us some slack.

On a brighter note, seeing as the chimp has made a welcome return, I thought I'd remind you all of the partnership FAWAZ Inc are working with this season too.

brand.gif?itok=wRvDGuj7brand.gif?itok=rm_JlwVqUPS_logo.png

Not strictly florist related, but they aren't biting tonight, so I'll just say well done to Preston 5 straight clean sheets is no mean achievement, especially after a bad start. Good on 'em.

As you were.

46 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I've got one already lined up for the international break, yesterday was no flash in the pan 

Flush in the pan, you mean.

The difference is down to 300 likes. That means if you can rattle off a hundred, you'll have reduced it by a turd.

Yes! Blame it on the Dougie!

Keeps Fawaz safe. He's the real mastermind. It would be hard for one of us to get them in so much turmoil without being sussed.

Probably win on Friday though. Fawaz will take to twitter. Fans will love him. The steady drop to League 1 continues. Should be there by 2018

20 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yes! Blame it on the Dougie!

Keeps Fawaz safe. He's the real mastermind. It would be hard for one of us to get them in so much turmoil without being sussed.

Probably win on Friday though. Fawaz will take to twitter. Fans will love him. The steady drop to League 1 continues. Should be there by 2018

Al-Hasawi is a Ram

He hates Forest.

Archived